Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ravepants -

Replied to the thread VGA to CRT nanao ms9.

Hi both, thanks for the input I appreciate it! It's definitely on 15khz as that works through the capcom i/o and 31khz does not in its current jamma state. I will try first try tying the H/V together, and failing that I'll try using the V on the 6pin…
  • djsheep -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Like (Post)
    general sales are open. Just PM me to purchase.
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

general sales are open. Just PM me to purchase.
  • 8bitforlife -

Replied to the thread Nanao MS-2931.

did he say when? Quote from gitanes: “I've just contacted the taobao seller via SMS. He said he still have stock. You should try to contact the seller directly. :) shop.m.taobao.com/shop/shop_in….shop.1&user_id=119767548 ” i dont speak chinese so…
  • gitanes -

Replied to the thread Nanao MS-2931.

I've just contacted the taobao seller via SMS. He said he still have stock. You should try to contact the seller directly. :) shop.m.taobao.com/shop/shop_in….shop.1&user_id=119767548
  • mugen_ketsueki -

Replied to the thread What is the CPU processor for the Killer Instinct PCB?.

Cause if this is something I can use I will buy it. But has anyone bought this cpu and fixed a KI board? Cause I would really appreciate everyone if I can obtain one.
  • xlom -

Replied to the thread My candy cab budget stream setup. (Guide with links).

Quote from psykom1: “Ahoy, I arcade stream too every Tuesday, and weekends generally. (Twitch chan in sig) You got some good ideas, but may I suggest one thats super effective? The ALMIGHTY "STREAM CART" A weighted rollable apparatus that has a…
  • djsheep -

Liked GC8TECH’s post in the thread IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects).

Like (Post)
    Thanks, I apreate your reply.... I have done alot of repairs on PGM MoBos more than carts.. But the PGM is quite hard on SRAM.... Most of them are 15ns or 12ns. I don't think all of them need to be that fast.. but thats what they did. Even the Z80 work…
  • Thchardcore -

Replied to the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

If someone backed out and there is their slot open, I would be happy to take it. Otherwise, please put me down for one. I can provide payment upfront if needed. Thanks!
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread What is the CPU processor for the Killer Instinct PCB?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from XeD: “I got a page not found, is it sold out already? ” Try it on a desktop. I got page not found on mobile
  • GC8TECH -

Replied to the thread IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects).

Thanks, I apreate your reply.... I have done alot of repairs on PGM MoBos more than carts.. But the PGM is quite hard on SRAM.... Most of them are 15ns or 12ns. I don't think all of them need to be that fast.. but thats what they did. Even the Z80 work…
  • nonosto -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

Hello I have a special issue, TEST button dont run but service run...continuity tested and OK. Someone can help me please?