Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• nem -

Replied to the thread GDEMU chinese clones.

I'm sure none of us are getting GDEMUs. Now it's just a matter of waiting to see if the mystery prize pool includes anything else besides necklaces and wig caps. How about some veneers for that perfect smile?
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Get your MultiMVS Here:.

• rsignal -

Liked acblunden2’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    Quote from rsignal: “These connectors are very nice: - HRS CR7E-56DA-3.96E - KEL 1168-056-009 Both are great, but Hirose ones seems to be better according to the datasheets and they have a key that blocks the unused pin to avoid connecting them…
  • rsignal -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from nonosto: “Nice but why no green PCB? ” Every project gets different color. It's our tradition. It's a bit like putting a signature on your creation. Green would just blend in. What fun is that? :P In my mind when I see green I see someone…
  • gitanes -

Replied to the thread Nanao MS-2931.

I've found a Suzhou city government's notice. 221.224.13.226/suzhoubaweb/show/sj/bawebFile/633736400.html According to the notice dated May 30, 2018, the buisiness license was revoked because of the company had not been in buisiness for more than 6…
  • acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Quote from rsignal: “These connectors are very nice: - HRS CR7E-56DA-3.96E - KEL 1168-056-009 Both are great, but Hirose ones seems to be better according to the datasheets and they have a key that blocks the unused pin to avoid connecting them…
  • rsignal -

These connectors are very nice: - HRS CR7E-56DA-3.96E - KEL 1168-056-009 Both are great, but Hirose ones seems to be better according to the datasheets and they have a key that blocks the unused pin to avoid connecting them incorrectly. Digikey has no…
  • Porthos -

Liked Aurich’s post in the thread Darksoft's MultiAES. Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions.

Like (Post)
    I couldn't care less about Neo Geo CD support. If it never happens I won't even notice.
  • RGB -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

It's not lost, you're on the list for the second run.
  • acblunden2 -

Liked Fluffy’s post in the thread PGM single game PCB interest check.

Like (Post)
    Drawing the line here: ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Anyone above will be in the first order, anyone below will get boards until I run out. I am a bit busy with work right now, but I'll make the order soon.…
  • hursit -

Replied to the thread Replacement Aluminium Dreamcast Case.

Quote from IGChris: “Quote from hursit: “Than you . 1- I made this case bigger than original Case because; Original case is plastic and designed for the main board exactly. But i cant make it as original. Aluminium walls are 6mm. It is completely new…
  • markedkiller78 -

Liked mmmonkey’s post in the thread Another CMVS (MV1C based).

Like (Post)
    This was finished, until I heard about DFO recently (and then after I heard about that, I found a pure digital HDMI mod that I'd love to try one day - maybe I'll buy another board to experiment on). But for now, here's my pride and joy, housed in a
  • acblunden2 -

Ok, cool. Then I have a proper edge connector to get this together this weekend then. Looks like there is enough of a gap as I solder on the PCB so I can slide 22AWG wire between the pins. I’m doing this to get unattenuated video and maybe audio right…
  • Duo_r -

Replied to the thread Get your MultiMVS Here:.

• Duo_r -

Replied to the thread Neo-Geo controller adapters.

• djsheep -

Replied to the thread Nanao MS-2931.

Jomac did some work for me recently and I sent him the link to flyback on here, this is what he had to say: "I have seen that link and one of my customers ordered one so I could test for him, the flyback that eventually turned up months later was some…
  • pacman -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

Hello @RGB, I have a question about current preorders. I was able to do a preorder (filled the Google form) around April of 2019. That of course was out of the window that you mentioned more recently (20/01/2019-01/03/2019) for this upcoming batch. For…