Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread Hiya From St. Louis.

Welcome dude! Yes we have a lot of STL guys here, I'm marked as that but, actually 30 min East. Once this COVID deal has passed I hope to meet up with everyone! You're on the right forum, this is the friendliest, and most knowledgeable place to be!
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked bubblun’s post in the thread Hiya From St. Louis.

Like (Post)
    Hello all, I figured I'd sign up for an account as I suddenly have more time to mess around with my arcade stuff with reduced work travel. I live in the St. Louis, Missouri area and my home arcade consists of: Sega New Astro City (set up vertical) Sega…
  • bubblun -

Posted the thread Hiya From St. Louis.

Thread
    Hello all, I figured I'd sign up for an account as I suddenly have more time to mess around with my arcade stuff with reduced work travel. I live in the St. Louis, Missouri area and my home arcade consists of: Sega New Astro City (set up vertical) Sega…
  • chuckying -

Replied to the thread My ttx2 cannot access the selection menu in 2.0image!.

• chuckying -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

My ttx2 will be black screen after startup to display "c:\typemulti\assets\ttxshell.exe",And then there's no response. My ttx2 model is 209a with 2 gb of memory. 2.0 image. Does anyone know the reason and the solution? Thank you very much!
  • xodaraP -

Liked xtrasmiley’s post in the thread Who is ZPaul2Fresh8?.

Like (Post)
    Not to speak for Paul, but to help out, you guys can check out the discord and mortalkombatplus.com for many of your questions, but basically, donors get the files, you find and burn your EPROMs yourself.
  • PascalP -

Liked SmokeMonster’s post in the thread CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit.

Like (Post)
    Huge thanks to @Rotanibor & @Sabin for the help with revamping the base pack into Tournament Edition. Competition standards are now the default ROMs. It's probably a good time to format your SD cards and start fresh to sync back up.
  • RdCrestdBreegull -

Replied to the thread X the Ball arcade game help.

• GeeDee -

Replied to the thread CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit.

Heyo! So my multi-kit came in a day or two ago, but I'm holding off on installing and getting the packs straightened out until I can get a few more projects out of the way first. In all honesty, I'm mainly only interested in having the kit for the…
  • SmokeMonster -

Replied to the thread CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit.

Huge thanks to @Rotanibor & @Sabin for the help with revamping the base pack into Tournament Edition. Competition standards are now the default ROMs. It's probably a good time to format your SD cards and start fresh to sync back up.
  • djsheep -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread MegaKiosk DS-18: 8 Slot Board.

Like (Post)
    I spotted it too. I think it's cool, would be good in a cab rotating through games and credited on a timer etc. But for me I'd rather play on my couch with a nice CRT TV and an Everdrive. :)
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread MegaKiosk DS-18: 8 Slot Board.

I spotted it too. I think it's cool, would be good in a cab rotating through games and credited on a timer etc. But for me I'd rather play on my couch with a nice CRT TV and an Everdrive. :)
  • noname -

Liked Niko’s post in the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Like (Post)
    The official, Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame project thread. This multigame is for use on a original TypeX2 system with the 979 / 7900 series graphics card. PLEASE NOTE: To keep things clean going forward, I have decided to redo the layout of the…
  • djsheep -

Posted the thread MegaKiosk DS-18: 8 Slot Board.

Thread
    arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…9adb1bd3fc0b79dd6749f8e06 This looks pretty cool, 8-slot Mega Drive Kiosk repro: willsconsolemodifications.co.uk/megakiosk.php Would work really well combined with the JAMMAizer! in a cab methinks...