Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• nem -

Replied to the thread Astro City MS8 Pinout.

Well, that's weird. Degauss is normally wired with the black and yellow wires. Wiring in a momentary action switch for degauss- MS9 chassis
  • Ajax -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Like (Post)
    Doh! Forgot to release the video the other day! Here it is: youtu.be/YwqHfwxAy18
  • pacoarcade -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread SEGA System 16 Jamma Adapters.

Like (Post)
    SEGA System 16 / 24 Jamma Adapters - Button remapping via switches - Enig finish - Bevelled jamma finger - Gold plated jamma edge connector Pricing in Australian dollars: $35 Shipping: - Within Australia: - $8.30 boxed with tracking - $4 padded…
  • RandomRetro -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    Received 90% of all payments. I'm going to launch everything tonight (or tomorrow morning) for those who want a case better act fast or you'll miss the ride :P
  • bobbydilley -

Replied to the thread Lindbergh VBIOS Update DVD.

I see you’ve written something that appears to be pulling the header from the Lindbergh ISOs. You wouldn’t be able to post the header info / explain the header on here would you?
  • IPD -

Replied to the thread Taito F3. Get your cart here.

• twistedsymphony -

Liked davidcoolman’s post in the thread sega 20 pin connector.

Like (Post)
    @twistedsymphony thanks! its a DIN 41612 20 pin connector from siemens on my board but other manufacturer may exist it's great you chimed in, i was planning on contacting you for my forecoming virtua ontario cyber trooper project :D
  • davidcoolman -

Replied to the thread sega 20 pin connector.

@twistedsymphony thanks! its a DIN 41612 20 pin connector from siemens on my board but other manufacturer may exist it's great you chimed in, i was planning on contacting you for my forecoming virtua ontario cyber trooper project :D
  • peradam -

Replied to the thread Astro City MS8 Pinout.

My mistake, after comparing my chassis with photos online, this seems to actually be an MS9. I'll update the post. I assume these three yellow/black/green wires are for degauss, but I could be wrong. They are not actually connected to anything, the…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread sega 20 pin connector.

it looks like the mating connector has the part number printed right on it. why not look it up and then cross-reference the mating connector?
  • Metal Slug -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Lucky Moron PCB Repair - #4 Killing Blade PGM Cart.

Like (Post)
    Lucky Moron PCB Repair Episode 4: Killing Blade PGM Cart (or: Fluffy's carts are superior) This game got swapped into a lot deal at the last minute when the seller couldn't find his promised Dynax mahjong title. Despite it's lack of worth I did receive…