Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I am in for two sets. Thanks
  • werejag -

Replied to the thread Hi from Singapore!.

• West -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun.

Like (Post)
    Almost ready to wrap this up. Going with two versions, COMPACT & ADVANCED. Both 2 layer PCB's. COMPACT is 110 x 40mm while ADVANCED is 110 x 50mm. COMPACT utilizes a THS7316 with through hole components. Low overall cost, quick & easy to…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked undamned’s post in the thread InfiniKey-CPS2.

Like (Post)
    Quote from GreenMonkeyKing: “Hey @undamned, I have an original (real) Progear. As you know, this board looks a little different than the others. Will the Infini-key work perfectly on a JPN ProGear? ” It works perfectly on my JPN Progear :D Doesn't…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Like (Post)
    Almost ready to wrap this up. Going with two versions, COMPACT & ADVANCED. Both 2 layer PCB's. COMPACT is 110 x 40mm while ADVANCED is 110 x 50mm. COMPACT utilizes a THS7316 with through hole components. Low overall cost, quick & easy to…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Minigun.

Like (Post)
    Minigun will be perfect for the test / repair bench...
  • AlxUnderBase -

Like (Post)
    Something I'm prototyping. A no frills minimalistic supergun. Design goals are: - Compact - Simple - Safe - Through hole components where possible - Open source arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…724027ebc6caa15c465d648b2
  • PascalP -

Like (Post)
  • nem -

Replied to the thread IGS PGM Custom Graphics PCB testers.

• nem -

Liked Fluffy’s post in the thread IGS PGM Custom Graphics PCB testers.

Like (Post)
    Look what the postman brought me today: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…724027ebc6caa15c465d648b2 This is version 1.1 of the prog board, and version 1.2 of the char board. :) What is different? - changed the electrolytic capacitor footprints to make…
  • nem -

Like (Post)
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Minigun.

• Catzoo -

Liked Fluffy’s post in the thread IGS PGM Custom Graphics PCB testers.

Like (Post)
    Look what the postman brought me today: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…724027ebc6caa15c465d648b2 This is version 1.1 of the prog board, and version 1.2 of the char board. :) What is different? - changed the electrolytic capacitor footprints to make…