Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 8bitforlife -

Replied to the thread Candy Cabs The Aero's have been Powder Coated Hoagtech's PLOG..

wish I had you pick up my aeros I would of paid you to redo mine also. They look so nice.
  • Velyks -

Posted the thread MVS MV-1B top board graphics issue.

Thread
    Hi, I've got a strange issue with a very slightly rotten top board (the bit with the cartridge slot) on an MVS MV-1B, my guess is there is a trace broken somewhere but there isn't anything glaringly obvious. Swapping it for a known good top board fixes…
  • Darksoft -

Liked LittleLarrySellers’s post in the thread Ghost 'n Goblins help.

Like (Post)
    Great people of the forum, a quick update - this board is now 100% working!! After ya'll helped me undo my short to ground issue I was able to get back to trying to solve the remaining issues (not caused by me). I read a bunch of repair logs, looked…
  • Raph_friend -

Replied to the thread Dungeons and dragons color problem.

Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from Raph_friend: “Replace 7W (LS157) on A BOARD. ” Having been a repairer for more than two decades I wonder how you can be so sure of it. Is it a common point of failure? You had the exact same issue before and it…
  • Frank_fjs -

Liked zeruel85’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    I think it's possible to port the ST-V code and use the same project. I did it for the C-2, so I don't think it will be a great deal in this case too. It's not so difficult.
  • sk8er000 -

Liked zeruel85’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    I think it's possible to port the ST-V code and use the same project. I did it for the C-2, so I don't think it will be a great deal in this case too. It's not so difficult.