Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ThisGuy -

Liked everten’s post in the thread Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB.

Like (Post)
    I'm starting to design a board to add stereo RCA connectors to the Taito F3. Similar to the ST-V board here. I realize the audio will need to be attenuated if I tap the S connector. However, this is new territory for me. I'm trying to learn the…
  • ThisGuy -

Liked everten’s post in the thread ST-V Stereo Audio + Kick PCB (EVERTEN).

Like (Post)
    Starting some work on the F3 audio board over in this thread.
  • nam9 -

Like (Post)
    I'm starting to design a board to add stereo RCA connectors to the Taito F3. Similar to the ST-V board here. I realize the audio will need to be attenuated if I tap the S connector. However, this is new territory for me. I'm trying to learn the…
  • chacal231077 -

Like (Post)
  • everten -

Replied to the thread Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB.

Quote from fluxcore: “Do you only want a no-solder mod? There are solder points for line-level audio so that you don't have to take the S-connector and then put a circuit after it... Taito f3 stereo pinout issue ” Correct. I want it to be a drop-in…
  • fluxcore -

Do you only want a no-solder mod? There are solder points for line-level audio so that you don't have to take the S-connector and then put a circuit after it... Taito f3 stereo pinout issue
  • everten -

Speak of the devil... USPS just knocked and delivered the @twistedsymphony F3 selector case and holster. This thing is sweet. Some of the cleanest 3D printing I've seen.
  • Derick2k -

Liked everten’s post in the thread ST-V Stereo Audio + Kick PCB (EVERTEN).

Like (Post)
  • everten -

Replied to the thread ST-V Stereo Audio + Kick PCB (EVERTEN).

• everten -

Posted the thread Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB.

Thread
  • Derick2k -

Liked XtraSmiley’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from LittleLarrySellers: “Quote from Derick2k: “3 sets of roms, took a bit to burn through, but all done. ” @Derick2k digging the eprom labels. What do you use to do that? I've been using a cheesy label printer but kind of…
  • LittleLarrySellers -

Liked XtraSmiley’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from LittleLarrySellers: “Quote from Derick2k: “3 sets of roms, took a bit to burn through, but all done. ” @Derick2k digging the eprom labels. What do you use to do that? I've been using a cheesy label printer but kind of…