Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• brentradio -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Quote from segasonic91: “Do still need an mc68000 for TETRIS though. Found one in a junk board, but that is reserved for one of my S18 mothers to house Shadow Dancer and Alien Storm rom boards. ” Or you could just get the S18 Multi when it comes…
  • mathewbeall -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    @nio please remember that @Mitsurugi-w is doing this in his spare time. Everyone is doing what they can, specially given the circumstances.....A bit of patience please.
  • mathewbeall -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    FYI I have begun wave manufacturing again. I got a few done before realizing I was out of 24 pin sockets so I ordered those and should be here Monday. The 5 I built took less than an hour to do. I have to mask of the four sets of pins where I will…
  • scooby -

Now follows Cereth.

Follow
  • Escarioth -

Replied to the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Hi everyone. Hope everyone is healthy and not having troubles with that coronavirus stuff. Today we were informed by our prime minister that an extend of industry closing was made. It should be extended until may 4th -_- *sigh* i really hoped to get…
  • Loki -

Replied to the thread IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects).

Guys, I am glad to had the chance to pick up a rev14 motherboard. It seems that someone took his hand on to fix sound issues and replaced the sound volume potentiometer on the side. It is a fix but done without love and looking weird. Would like to…
  • Hammy -

Replied to the thread SNK P.O.W. daughter board missing + rom size.

You called?! LOL I actually have the single layer board and was going to dump it for someone else with the same problem. It's very low job on ye olde priory list but it will get done sometime :)
  • XianXi -

Replied to the thread Konami Adapter identification.

• extant -

Posted the thread Konami Adapter identification.

Thread
    Hello All, can anyone help me identify what is used for, this adapter:arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…f2d9826ca8bcc88107dc28761
  • twistedsymphony -

Quote from Mrhide: “I thought : 11 +15, 12+16, etc and the resulting 8 to 4: md out REM POW tiles python ts_rom_tool.py -interleave snk880.11a snk880.15a 01a.bin python ts_rom_tool.py -interleave snk880.12a snk880.16a 02b.bin python ts_rom_tool.py…
  • Mrhide -

so based on the mame code Source Code (17 lines) I thought : 11 +15, 12+16, etc and the resulting 8 to 4: md out REM POW tiles python ts_rom_tool.py -interleave snk880.11a snk880.15a 01a.bin python ts_rom_tool.py -interleave snk880.12a snk880.16a…