Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• xodaraP -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Multi sound cutting out or hanging.

Like (Post)
    @syntax_X I've always been available via PM. The kit is obviously out of warranty, but we will do our best to help you fix it. The reason for Qsound to fail can be many: flash, level shifter, solder, CPLD, etc. As you have ordered some buffers, go…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Multi sound cutting out or hanging.

@syntax_X I've always been available via PM. The kit is obviously out of warranty, but we will do our best to help you fix it. The reason for Qsound to fail can be many: flash, level shifter, solder, CPLD, etc. As you have ordered some buffers, go…
  • acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread Sega System C2 multi kit sale & support.

Got it working! And it is fabulous. Someone asked me if I had Columns and I do now. An old favorite from the 90's. Girls love that game. I think it is the colorful gems.
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread PGM single game PCB assembly and troubleshooting.

NVRAM has been cleared, both with the switch and within the test menu I've tried 2 different motherboards and both give exactly the same fault :( It's throwing an error message sometimes in the top left with address and data lines listed, so it's…
  • xodaraP -

Liked Fluffy’s post in the thread PGM single game PCB assembly and troubleshooting.

Like (Post)
    The GALs are an "all or nothing" thing, so if you see legal text without corruption they should be fine. Any error would corrupt the graphics or prevent the code from booting. Two things I could think of right now: - maybe the NVRAM contains data that…
  • Kitinota -

Replied to the thread How to power a Ringedge?.

Quote from Logan McCloud: “Hi, Cut a little on the side of this one and it will fit, this is the "fast and dirty" solution: 71rMEtuvSlL._SX425_.jpg Best regards. ” Thank you very much to all. It had a compatible connector, cut…
  • Kitinota -

Liked Logan McCloud’s post in the thread How to power a Ringedge?.

Like (Post)
    Hi, Cut a little on the side of this one and it will fit, this is the "fast and dirty" solution: 71rMEtuvSlL._SX425_.jpg Best regards.
  • Fluffy -

Replied to the thread PGM single game PCB assembly and troubleshooting.

The GALs are an "all or nothing" thing, so if you see legal text without corruption they should be fine. Any error would corrupt the graphics or prevent the code from booting. Two things I could think of right now: - maybe the NVRAM contains data that…
  • drfunk2k -

Replied to the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

I own one of Axun's superguns that I use with two undamned decoders on the latest firmware of the decoder. I love it.
  • suverman -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

Like (Post)
    Indeed, a Saturn controller with the same quality as an M30 would be very nice
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked jepjepjep’s post in the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ShootTheCore: “Quote from jepjepjep: “They sell silver blank eprom stickers on buyicnow: buyicnow.com/it.php?i=1229 ” They all have buyicnow.com printed on them in small print. It looks a little tacky IMHO. :D ” Actually, these ones are…
  • acblunden2 -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Sega System C2 multi kit sale & support.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KalessinDB: “SECOND try is the charm! After accidentally smoking a motherboard via improper installation of the multi kit, I now have a working C2 multi! Now I just need to get the new ROMs burned... Much less worried about changing out…
  • opt2not -

Liked Aurich’s post in the thread OSSC Pro, with ROTATION!.

Like (Post)
    If there's no 4k what's the point? Honestly, with that that I can't see anyone bothering to upgrade. Rotation is whatever, it adds lag, therefore I don't care. Anything with lag goes in the "whatever" bucket for me. Nothing with lag even shows up on my…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Liked ShootTheCore’s post in the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jepjepjep: “They sell silver blank eprom stickers on buyicnow: buyicnow.com/it.php?i=1229 ” They all have buyicnow.com printed on them in small print. It looks a little tacky IMHO. :D