Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• nem -

Liked ChuChu Flamingo’s post in the thread Atomiswave fan replacement.

Like (Post)
    The reason why is that JST output is stereo amplified and not line level. If you connect it to anything line level it will in turn get amplified AGAIN resulting in either your amplifier on your board dying or amp on motherboard dying from…
  • PascalP -

Liked ChuChu Flamingo’s post in the thread Atomiswave fan replacement.

Like (Post)
    Quote from PascalP: “Quote from ChuChu Flamingo: “The reason why is that JST output is stereo amplified and not line level. If you connect it to anything line level it will in turn get amplified AGAIN resulting in either your amplifier on your board…
  • PascalP -

Replied to the thread Atomiswave fan replacement.

Quote from ChuChu Flamingo: “Quote from PascalP: “Quote from ChuChu Flamingo: “The reason why is that JST output is stereo amplified and not line level. If you connect it to anything line level it will in turn get amplified AGAIN resulting in…
  • ChuChu Flamingo -

Replied to the thread Atomiswave fan replacement.

Quote from PascalP: “Quote from ChuChu Flamingo: “The reason why is that JST output is stereo amplified and not line level. If you connect it to anything line level it will in turn get amplified AGAIN resulting in either your amplifier on your board…
  • Jumpingmanjim -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Quote from plasia: “The key is to not live in Mildura. ” I mean isn't that true of everything?
  • Cereth -

Replied to the thread Sound Voltex IV HEAVENLY HAVEN I/O Error.

I honestly don’t think I or anyone else can actually help you if you can’t answer what I asked about them, unless they have seen that specific error before they won’t be able to provide any starting point. I’ve never seen it nor ever heard of it.
  • Darksoft -

Liked AlxUnderBase’s post in the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Like (Post)
    The CPS2 Multi newest revision is much easier to install than the time when i jumped to this arcade journey. Awesome design, awesome product ! From now on will not be peoples who didn't install this perfect and i'm sure will be guys who will start from 0…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked brizzo’s post in the thread I heard you guys like arcade projects.

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone! My name is brizzo, and I am arcade addict. 8o Always been into gaming and computers since the early 90s, but didn't start collecting arcade games as an adult until 2009. My current collection of cabs includes Donkey Kong, Mario Bros,…
  • kl3mousse -

Liked g60hot’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Ok so we are now officially opening pre orders for Europe. If you are interested please pop over to japanarama.co.uk for details. Thanks everyone PS if anyone joined my newsletter I'm afraid when transferring to the new website we lost all email…