Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• tym01 -

Replied to the thread Irem M72 multi kit installation & support.

As mentionend in the installation instructions latest pack are sent with the new gal and mcu included, i ordered it recently so 4.2 should be fine and no Gal replacement on the top M72 board. Sorry i am getting a bit confused :cursing:
  • segasonic91 -

Replied to the thread Buy your Konami Reproduction Sound Modules (©Caius) here!.

I finally, finally, FINALLY managed to buy one of my all time favourite arcade games, Violent Storm! I will deffinately grab one of these when I have money. Board has not arrived yet, it is in limbo between Greece and Australia. I hope it gets here…
  • tym01 -

Sorry do you already sent me the latest mcu? If not i need to burn 3.2 set that would be the solution right?
  • Aurich -

Replied to the thread Candy Cabs Aero City Glass Screen Covers and Bezels Hoagtech's PLOG..

Quote from Kavas: “I use a step down converter in all my Japanese consoles and equipment despite there being multiple people claiming it will do them no harm to run on American AC. Doesn't hurt nor cost that much. ” I have 9 Japanese cabs in my…
  • tym01 -

Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “The multi kit comes with a gal and mcu that both must be replaced on the motherboard. I think you confused him. If you bought an update mcu and gal then only the kit gal needed to be swapped. But on first multi install the…
  • tym01 -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Irem M72 multi kit installation & support.

Like (Post)
    The multi kit comes with a gal and mcu that both must be replaced on the motherboard. I think you confused him. If you bought an update mcu and gal then only the kit gal needed to be swapped. But on first multi install the motherboard gal must be…
  • tym01 -

I had some troubles programming the eproms, i often get errors while programming them... i bought an UV eraser and am able to empty and use some of the ones i thought were unusable, still i verified each one for the multi with the software and compared…
  • thegreathopper -

Replied to the thread PGM Mobo issues.

Wow, that is a filthy motherboard, I would give it a really good clean but it looks like there is some corrosion in places that could be causing a short circuit.
  • thegreathopper -

Replied to the thread How to identify if CPS2 has been converted.

Yes batteries will be removed on the Pheonix versions and I agree originals with batteries are worth more.