Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Raph_friend -

Replied to the thread Dungeons and dragons color problem.

Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from Raph_friend: “Replace 7W (LS157) on A BOARD. ” Having been a repairer for more than two decades I wonder how you can be so sure of it. Is it a common point of failure? You had the exact same issue before and it…
  • Frank_fjs -

Liked zeruel85’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    I think it's possible to port the ST-V code and use the same project. I did it for the C-2, so I don't think it will be a great deal in this case too. It's not so difficult.
  • sk8er000 -

Liked zeruel85’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    I think it's possible to port the ST-V code and use the same project. I did it for the C-2, so I don't think it will be a great deal in this case too. It's not so difficult.
  • djsheep -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    On another note, is anyone planning on implementing an LCD screen selector? I've been looking into it, I'd like to try to use an Arduino as a dipswitch and have a screen to display and navigate games. An idea pops to mind to incorporate this…
  • alexboogaloo -

Liked Hatsune Mike’s post in the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

Like (Post)
    Hi all, It's taking me a lot longer to return to this than expected so I owe a little explanation. There's nothing particularly complicated or new - I'm still wrapping up Gimmick!, and what little free time I am able to carve out is nearly always…
  • Darksoft -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from twistedsymphony: “I mean... I need to get one first :D ” Don’t worry I’ll take some measurements :thumbsup: Just beat golden axe, woo! bad score tho :P