Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• modraw -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

On my side I got WAY less glitches with the latest FW. I can barely spot some while playing MOTW but didn"t notice on other games yet.
  • kuze -

Liked bytestorm’s post in the thread Irem M92/M107 conversions: all sound ROMs decrypted.

Like (Post)
    Undercover Cops Alpha R was the title I was longing the most after to play.. but man did I get dissapointed.. :( Its very nice and cool in the first 2 levels, but after a couple of levels it get very dull imo.. and the last stage is just long, repetetive…
  • djsheep -

Liked Dzhay’s post in the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Like (Post)
    So I am interested, but whatI want will be quite annoying because I want a variety of button colours :P (all seimitsu for a super neo) and a couple of OBSF-24s, together with the JIS screwdriver.
  • djsheep -

Liked djcalle’s post in the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from djsheep: “Best bet would usually be akishop.jp in Japan who stock both Seimitsu, Brook and many other nice items. My last few orders from them have taken a very long time (2-3 months) and this was pre-Coronavirus. My last order was a mess…
  • djsheep -

Liked danzk’s post in the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Like (Post)
    My experience with akishop ording some buttons was that it took them about a month to actually get them shipped out. I didn't get any replies to my questions either.
  • danzk -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

My experience with akishop ording some buttons was that it took them about a month to actually get them shipped out. I didn't get any replies to my questions either.
  • mbd -

Now follows Rtl.

Follow
  • mbd -

Now follows VxD.

Follow
  • alfa75 -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread PCB Repair.

Like (Post)
    IC socket common sizes I use a lot and keep regular stock of: 24 pin 0.3" 28 pin 0.3" 28 pin 0.6" 32 pin 40 pin Basic tools: Soldering iron Good leaded solder Multimeter Logic probe Fibreglass pen Hobby knife That should get you started :)
  • alfa75 -

Replied to the thread PCB Repair.

Sockets are on the shopping list, thank you all. Regarding eprom, ram or capacitor, is there something you can always use?
  • mbd -

Liked Niko’s post in the thread New Vewlix F Owner, so many questions.

Like (Post)
    1.) It sounds like maybe a modified version of my v1.4 multi, if you want the latest ( v2.0 ) shoot me a PM, though I cant help with MAME 2.) Correct, in order to install a Seimitsu stick you will need the universal mount. They are actually made by a…
  • Niko -

Liked mbd’s post in the thread New Vewlix F Owner, so many questions.

Like (Post)
    Hi, I bought an arcade machine earlier this year (a very nice Game Wizard Extreme from Arcooda) and the bug kind of hit. I love the look of the Vewlix cabinets so decided to try and find a genuine one to tinker with. That's arrived this week thanks to a…
  • Niko -

Replied to the thread New Vewlix F Owner, so many questions.

1.) It sounds like maybe a modified version of my v1.4 multi, if you want the latest ( v2.0 ) shoot me a PM, though I cant help with MAME 2.) Correct, in order to install a Seimitsu stick you will need the universal mount. They are actually made by a…
  • djsheep -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread PCB Repair.

Like (Post)
    IC socket common sizes I use a lot and keep regular stock of: 24 pin 0.3" 28 pin 0.3" 28 pin 0.6" 32 pin 40 pin Basic tools: Soldering iron Good leaded solder Multimeter Logic probe Fibreglass pen Hobby knife That should get you started :)
  • Catzoo -

Replied to the thread Fixing a dead Ketsui PCB.

Thanks ! To be honest, i wanted to raise (again!) awareness about batteries, because even 10 years after having lost my DOJ to this, friend still have corrosion or batteries on their boards. The next step is : - How can we be SURE that there's nothing…
  • zionfarm -

Liked SmokeMonster’s post in the thread ST-V Stereo Audio + Kick PCB (EVERTEN).

Like (Post)
    I wrote this up for RetroRGB, it should make the roundup video next Weds: retrorgb.com/everten-st-v-sega…eo-kick-harness-pcbs.html