Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BlinG -

Replied to the thread Reporting Twitter Fake Account.

Quote from brizzo: “From time to time I check in on this "troll" account and it brings a smile to my face. People like this feel they're "winning", but in reality the countless hours and energy wasted to make hundreds of posts spanning the past year…
  • skate323k137 -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Reporting Twitter Fake Account.

Like (Post)
    Quote from xtrasmiley: “If you have been treated fairly and you enjoy it here, stick around, we'd love to have you! ” ^THAT^ 100x times.
  • BlinG -

Liked brizzo’s post in the thread Reporting Twitter Fake Account.

Like (Post)
    From time to time I check in on this "troll" account and it brings a smile to my face. People like this feel they're "winning", but in reality the countless hours and energy wasted to make hundreds of posts spanning the past year talking to the open void…
  • skate323k137 -

I would honestly love to stay / come back. Aside from one bad deal with an impatient member that I won't go in to, I had years of great times contributing to this forum. Not to toot my own horn, but I've been around for a second. I donated more than…
  • Hammy -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread PCB Repair.

Like (Post)
    Quote from djsheep: “ 3. Before asking how to repair, it's worth searching the forum, google and other places for repair logs related to the board you're working on. Here's a few places to start you off reading: jammarcade.net/pcb-repair-logs/
  • Hammy -

Liked AlxUnderBase’s post in the thread PCB Repair.

Like (Post)
    Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from AlxUnderBase: “@Hammy can help you ” we should probably have a sticky thread with services offered by various A-P members. ” For sure sir ! I trust in the Hammy's skills and i reccomend him services with my all…
  • Hammy -

Liked AlxUnderBase’s post in the thread PCB Repair.

Like (Post)
    @Hammy can help you
  • F/A is what it's all about ;)
  • LHantz -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR.

Like (Post)
    I shall add you to the list. I'm currently awaiting delivery of more of the OLED screens but in the meantime I'm getting everything else assembled. Once the screens arrive it's a quick task to solder them in and test, and have them on their way to you.
  • Darksoft -

Quote from xtrasmiley: “If you have been treated fairly and you enjoy it here, stick around, we'd love to have you! ” ^THAT^ 100x times.
  • Darksoft -

Liked xtrasmiley’s post in the thread Reporting Twitter Fake Account.

Like (Post)
    Quote from skate323k137: “this is the last post I'll ever make here. I left because Finisterre came here with good intentions and more hacking skills than 99% of us, myself included. He got shit on left and right for publishing good data here,…
  • Report2Marty -

Replied to the thread Power Issues with Atomiswave SD.

Also, there’s a spot on the wei ya with two prongs and DGC printed next to it. That’s the connection for the degauss coil, right?
  • alfa75 -

Replied to a comment by alfa75 on jbrlll’s wall.

Wall Reply
    let me know, reserved it for you, let me know if anyone else has an interest.
  • Report2Marty -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread Power Issues with Atomiswave SD.

Like (Post)
    Well you've got me. I vote test the PSU out of the casing and see if everything still shocks or not at least.
  • Bluetear -

Liked brizzo’s post in the thread Reporting Twitter Fake Account.

Like (Post)
    From time to time I check in on this "troll" account and it brings a smile to my face. People like this feel they're "winning", but in reality the countless hours and energy wasted to make hundreds of posts spanning the past year talking to the open void…
  • xtrasmiley -

Quote from skate323k137: “this is the last post I'll ever make here. I left because Finisterre came here with good intentions and more hacking skills than 99% of us, myself included. He got shit on left and right for publishing good data here,…
  • jbrlll -

Replied to a comment by alfa75 on jbrlll’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hello, yes i am very interested. I’m looking at a complete vs system in a red tent right now. Not sure yet which way I want to go yet. I like that play choice, it seems like Mario 3 only came out on the play choice...not the vs.