Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Hasuki-san: “so what do I actually need if the preorders are opened again ? I have an Astro City Cab (15kHz onlay) and want to play Saturn, PS1 and propably XBOX360 (only 15kHz, I know its shit) on my cabinet. So I need the Jammaizer, but…
  • Anselmo -

Liked Hadouken Arcade’s post in the thread Hello from Seattle.

Like (Post)
    Hello AP, I realized I've never formally introduced myself. I grew up in Korea and moved to US after graduating high school back in 2004. I was so used to the sit-down play style and had hard time adapting the US style arcade cabinet. I lost interest…
  • VxD -

Like (Post)
    Hello AP, I realized I've never formally introduced myself. I grew up in Korea and moved to US after graduating high school back in 2004. I was so used to the sit-down play style and had hard time adapting the US style arcade cabinet. I lost interest…
  • undamned -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    Still a few updates to do on case to be 100% ok with it. But still looks great :) Oh! And lots of label to glue all over this weekend :D
  • subarashii -

Liked citrus3000psi’s post in the thread Naomi 2 HDMI.

Like (Post)
    I started working on this a few weeks back. I just finished the flex cable and ordered some proto units. Audio will need to route to this flex cable as well. I'll make a small little PCB that mounts on the DAC. You could solder directly to the DAC…
  • ekorz -

Like (Post)
  • Hadouken Arcade -

Posted the thread Hello from Seattle.

Thread
  • nonosto -

Replied to the thread Toshiba PF D29C051 convergence issue.

Quote from gunblade: “almost perfect, red cut off is slightly too high ” do you think can I make better with magnet or leave and try to inmprove with OSD?