Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ChuChu Flamingo -

Replied to the thread SNES to Neo-Geo controller adapters.

Does Arthimus version not exhibit this behavior? Would love to buy one.
  • slickam -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Quote from rewrite: “Quote from Darksoft: “I'm discussing about the permaban with other admins. ” The fact that this even has to be discussed is disappointing, and not something that I expected out of this forum. It's clearly against the rules,…
  • Aurich -

Replied to the thread Hello From SoCal.

Quote from Srkmagnus: “Ha! My thoughts exactly. Its unfortunate that the fighting game scene is for the most part online and in-person meetups at home(s). There is nothing like the good ol' days of meeting up at the local arcade/hotspot to connect with…
  • mathewbeall -

If your cabinet is JAMMA - this is a cool device.... Just unplug the JAMMA edge from the JVS adapter for the Naomi and plug into this device. arthrimus.com/product/console-jammaizer-pre-order/ You basically just need the console cables for the…
  • kioku25 -

Liked chunksin’s post in the thread Windows 7 Read Only GroovyMame Image.

Like (Post)
    I've built an image for installing 15khz GroovyMame running Windows 7 Embedded so you can write protect the OS partition and not have to worry about powering off your cab and PC at the same time and Windows getting corrupted. It has Attract Mode as the…
  • skusuma -

Replied to the thread S-JIHP: Sega JVS I/O Helper PCB.

Good to know revision 3 can work for revision 2. For revision 1 io how to map reserve buttons in Initial D3 to your db25 pinout? (I attached Initial D3 pinout screenshot) Do I map Initial D3 pin 19-23, 53, 55 (View1, Shift 3, View3, Shift 2 and etc) to…
  • Mattroid -

Liked winteriscoming’s post in the thread NGPC Flashcarts and MODS.

Like (Post)
    I received my replacement shell and buttons from Retro Modding. The quality is good all around. The font on some of the molded labeling is slightly thinner and one of the abbreviations is missing a period where the original has it. Without the pcb,…
  • geldra -

Replied to the thread Mobo missing components..

Agreed. The board could be totally dead even if these parts were there. If it’s ok, i’ll update once I’ve been able to test. Thanks!
  • Srkmagnus -

Quote from mathewbeall: “@Srkmagnus - there are some options - it just depends on how your cabinet is set up - is it JVS or JAMMA? What is your screen? ” @mathewbeall It's JAMMA and screen is VGA. I ordered a VGA selector with audio to input consoles…
  • Smurph -

Liked dannahan’s post in the thread Naomi Maple Adapters Available from Mitsurugi-w.

Like (Post)
    JiTb5Sg.jpgSMeQWNp.jpg imgur.com/a/3AHDFtu complete. Thanks mitsurugi-w
  • kioku25 -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Quote from Niko: “For example, If you were going to patch a jump instruction ( JE to JNE ) at offset 0x123456 in the game's executable then it would look like this #Patch online check 123456;75 ” @Niko for some reason I can't get it to work with…