Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• KingSopz -

Liked nonosto’s post in the thread Jamma Extension sets with HAS kick harness support.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jassin000: “Quote from Frank_fjs: “The HAS kick part is the bit I was interested in. ” HAS and Jammafier's kick connector pinout is the same...fcnkFeL.jpg ” I cant wait... ;(
  • donluca -

Replied to the thread System 16B Conversion Help.

ad nauseam: github.com/mamedev/mame/blob/m…mame/drivers/segas16b.cpp I feel like this has been posted at least 4 times and sometimes I still get people PMs asking me for help when it's already all nicely explained, as I was the driver developer or…
  • drfunk2k -

Now follows lydz.

Follow
  • KoshiroKazuma -

Replied to the thread System 16B Conversion Help.

Is it possible to make Cotton playable on 171-5521? My Tetris rom board is 171-5521. Everyone says it is identical to 5704, but I don't find any info to mod this board.
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Broken plastic assembly maintaining rings (convergence issues).

Probably best to try scavenging one out of a TV unit. Make friends at the local dump. Get at least a few. Don't go for Philips or Sony sets. Size probably matters, so look for a similar sized tube. If your monitor has any burn, you might as well extend…
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

I also had nothing but trouble with the Retroelektonic adapters, have both an MD and Snes one. Managed to get the MD one working by resoldering it, but it's still very temperamental.
  • Raph_friend -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Quote from evilsim: “Neogeo to darksoft db15 adapter. I bought a psx2neo and md2neo adapter from retrotronik and needed to make this to make it all work. Shrug.. different standards Now I can use PlayStation and megadrive controllers on my minigun,…
  • Darksoft -

Liked Pharfetchd’s post in the thread AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help.

Like (Post)
    Not sure about the region issue as I tend to leave mine set to Euro AES 99% of the time & just use the unibios or softdips to add any censored content. The only time I switch regions is with Matrimelee so I get the Japanese soundtrack, I tend to do that…
  • Raph_friend -

Liked evilsim’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    Neogeo to darksoft db15 adapter. I bought a psx2neo and md2neo adapter from retrotronik and needed to make this to make it all work. Shrug.. different standards Now I can use PlayStation and megadrive controllers on my minigun, using these retrotroniks…
  • nonosto -

Replied to the thread Jamma Extension sets with HAS kick harness support.

Quote from jassin000: “Quote from Frank_fjs: “The HAS kick part is the bit I was interested in. ” HAS and Jammafier's kick connector pinout is the same...fcnkFeL.jpg ” I cant wait... ;(