Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• djsheep -

Replied to the thread XStation - New PS1 ODE coming soon.

Never had the 30 game limit and I was in the first ever PSIO batch, had a fully loaded SD since day one. Haven’t updated the firmware in a couple of years? though as I didn’t have any need to. I have had a few issues here and there which don’t…
  • Darksoft -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    Make the hole a bit wider, just to be sure. It was very close to the pcb. Not that it would be bothersome but i prefer having a bit of room. Ill give the hole. 125" on each side left and right. Also the mini usb seems to fit but ill check with a cable…
  • alexboogaloo -

Liked Hatsune Mike’s post in the thread Blast City General Questions.

Like (Post)
    You are right to say the Blast is usually wired for JAMMA, in that in most cases it comes with one of the two JAMMA harness options installed already. It's very rare to find one with a Model 3 harness in the wild. A short to-do list of things to do when…
  • Hydreigon -

Replied to the thread Sega Model 3 Ocean Hunter wont load game..

Replace the case fans too and pray those BGA video chips didn't get loose.
  • djsheep -

Liked Stupid Dufus’s post in the thread XStation - New PS1 ODE coming soon.

Like (Post)
    castlemaniagames.com/products/xstation From the description it sounds like it'll have better support than the PSIO. Installation hasn't been detailed yet, but looks like you'll need to solder a little bit to the PS mainboard. Depending on price (I…
  • obsidian -

Posted the thread howdy from norcal.

Thread
    howdy! thanks for approving my account! i've been working on some arcade projects with my partner, and wanted to participate in some of the discussions i'd found here while googling around. specifically, i've been helping with some of the work we're…
  • RdCrestdBreegull -

Liked Foxe’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from RdCrestdBreegull: “Hey so I see there have been no updates since I last posted in this thread in May. Just checking if anyone knows the possible status of the HAS? I just purchased my first standard arcade game PCB and would love to be able…
  • Escarioth -

Replied to the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Make the hole a bit wider, just to be sure. It was very close to the pcb. Not that it would be bothersome but i prefer having a bit of room. Ill give the hole. 125" on each side left and right. Also the mini usb seems to fit but ill check with a cable…