Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• capcomFan -

Liked KaPH33n’s post in the thread Hi from California!.

Like (Post)
    Hey from the bay! I'm currently up north past Sac, but have lived all over the bay. Welcome.
  • capcomFan -

Liked loegan43’s post in the thread Hi from California!.

Like (Post)
    Welcome! Great forum and a lot of California members.
  • capcomFan -

Liked Notsuoh’s post in the thread Hi from California!.

Like (Post)
    Hi, It's a great forum
  • the Goat -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread ST-V Stereo Audio + Kick PCB (EVERTEN).

Like (Post)
    Taito F3 would be great. Be aware that F3 outputs amplified audio via the stereo connector so you may want to add in a basic audio attenuation circuit.
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Free Custom Acrylic Case Plans for PCBs.

@djsheep Be a dear and get a CPS1 made up for me. :D
  • bagheera369 -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Vewlix Speaker Replacement Mod.

Like (Post)
    I wanted to get these images/information out to my fellow VLX fans... If you are the owner of an original F/L/FC or L-AMI cab you are already aware the top two speakers/tweeters are square in shape. GLLTh4H.jpg qYtzNRF.jpg You CAN get these exact…
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread ST-V Stereo Audio + Kick PCB (EVERTEN).

Taito F3 would be great. Be aware that F3 outputs amplified audio via the stereo connector so you may want to add in a basic audio attenuation circuit.
  • bagheera369 -

Replied to the thread Vewlix Speaker Replacement Mod.

Hey Jassin...I was about to pull the trigger on speakers and locks direct from Taito....Like I have the pro-forma in my inbox. Have you hooked these up, do they sound as solid, and is there any rattle/gaping between the old layout and the new speaker?…
  • My Virtua Fighter 3 sounds like a jet engine. Is there an adapter I can get for regular case fans or will I need to make one myself?
  • ABTmRw -

Replied to the thread Vewlix Speaker Replacement Mod.

Thanks for the post and effort man! You beat me to the punch; I bought those same speakers and am going to do the same thing. This will come in handy! :)
  • ABTmRw -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Vewlix Speaker Replacement Mod.

Like (Post)
    I wanted to get these images/information out to my fellow VLX fans... If you are the owner of an original F/L/FC or L-AMI cab you are already aware the top two speakers/tweeters are square in shape. GLLTh4H.jpg qYtzNRF.jpg You CAN get these exact…
  • aimbuster -

Replied to the thread Free Custom Acrylic Case Plans for PCBs.

Quote from djsheep: “Got the TMNT and Simpsons Plexi's from this repository cut on the weekend. Also got a shipment of standoffs, spacers and washers off Aliexpress (still waiting on rubber feet and hex screws). I mounted the CPS-1 multi properly this…
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread cps2 consolized.

I'm not sure if there's instructions because it's one of those things that everyone will have a different idea on how they want it set up. @undamned used to make a kit which made connecting things up easier but I'm not sure if he still makes these. You…
  • ABTmRw -

Replied to the thread Vewlix F Restoration.

Quote from rewrite: “Yeah, baking soda would be like using Ajax or something I'd imagine. Very abrasive. Not good for glossy finishes. Unfortunate. But I'm glad it's getting a repaint and should end up better than ever! ” Yeah, thanks! Everything…
  • ABTmRw -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread Vewlix F Restoration.

Like (Post)
    Yeah, baking soda would be like using Ajax or something I'd imagine. Very abrasive. Not good for glossy finishes. Unfortunate. But I'm glad it's getting a repaint and should end up better than ever!