Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• kulateam -

Replied to the thread Namco Exceleena PSU Recap.

Thanks for posting this info, i'm about to use this to recap two of my PSU's.
  • euphoria -

Liked TheDeath’s post in the thread Caveman Ninja - Edward Randy Conversion.

Like (Post)
    Sounds interesting :) I might try on this one, funny enought i got two of these boards, it looks like somehow this is a common board in italy and i have found it multiple times in my searches. I think i'll do with the faulty one, after hopefully fixing it…
  • BroadwayJose -

Replied to the thread CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit.

@Rotanibor I didn't get the chance to install the hacks yet but I did read through some of the txt file descriptions. I saw a bunch of them include infinite and regeneration of power meters. Do these also include infinite life & time? Just want to…
  • BroadwayJose -

Liked SmokeMonster’s post in the thread CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit.

Like (Post)
    Huge thanks to @Rotanibor & @Sabin for the help with revamping the base pack into Tournament Edition. Competition standards are now the default ROMs. It's probably a good time to format your SD cards and start fresh to sync back up.
  • BroadwayJose -

Liked Rotanibor’s post in the thread CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit.

Like (Post)
    Hope everybody has fun with the hacks. I've been wanting to play some of the boss hacks on real hardware for a looong time now myself and was part of the reason I wanted the CPS2 multi. I'm very thankful to the ones who put in the hard work to make the…
  • rewrite -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread X the Ball arcade game help.

Like (Post)
    Quote from RdCrestdBreegull: “Sorry guys for making this seem like a big deal but you gotta treat me like a little baby... it is a big deal for me lol. I know some technical terminology but I also pretty much know nothing. Will update when I'm able to…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread X the Ball arcade game help.

Quote from RdCrestdBreegull: “Sorry guys for making this seem like a big deal but you gotta treat me like a little baby... it is a big deal for me lol. I know some technical terminology but I also pretty much know nothing. Will update when I'm able to…
  • bubblun -

Posted the thread Pandora's Palace - Konami 1983 PCB - No Sound.

Thread
    Hello all, Please excuse the noob question in advance. I have a 1983 Konami Pandora's Palace PCB and the game functions perfectly with the exception of no sound. I'm not super familiar with the construction of a Konami classic board, is this something…
  • hamster -

Replied to the thread ---> Get your Deco multigame Here <---.

OK, problem solved.. Cold Solder Joint on the Dongle :D the 3.3v tab on the voltage regulator wasn't making good contact .
  • phodie -

Liked nnap’s post in the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from phodie: “I tried searching the forum and maybe I missed it so here it goes (sorry if it's super obvious) I recently received a PGM and a DOJ cart from sheepnova, works great right out of the box no issues. I know that you can access the…
  • hamster -

Replied to the thread ---> Get your Deco multigame Here <---.