Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Frank_fjs -

Liked DeWitt’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    That sounds very promising! I'm looking forward to it and build it as soon as you release it:-) I'm currently playing on my cab in the living room. But it would be also nice to play at my office with a regular HDMI monitor. @Frank_fjs I appreciate your…
  • DeWitt -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    I've been meaning to make a revision of the Minigun with a Mega Drive 2 connector. It won't take long, I'll get it out asap.
  • djsheep -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    I've been meaning to make a revision of the Minigun with a Mega Drive 2 connector. It won't take long, I'll get it out asap.
  • DeWitt -

Like (Post)
    Minigun Supergun - ADVANCED edition An Open Source Arcade Supergun arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…c3ecb8795f6e416739a4144b1 Design goals and considerations: - Open sourced - Minimalist design - Low cost - Easy to assemble - Safe FEATURES: - 2 layer PCB…
  • DeWitt -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

That sounds very promising! I'm looking forward to it and build it as soon as you release it:-) I'm currently playing on my cab in the living room. But it would be also nice to play at my office with a regular HDMI monitor. @Frank_fjs I appreciate your…
  • tronbaby -

Replied to the thread Lindbergh JVS IO issue.

Quick update. I just need the 24pin power connected to the Lindbergh mobo (CN1) for the whole system to work correctly. Without using that power connector to the mobo, the IO doesn’t get power. Which seems strange, I didn’t think the 2 were…
  • Frank_fjs -

• DeWitt -

Posted the thread ​Hello everyone.

Thread
    Hello everyone, I'm a long time Neo Geo fan and I'm happy to join this forum! When I was a kid I always played Neo Geo games on vacation in Italy. It was quite cheep to play some games down there and I loved it!!! Puzzle Bobble and Metal Slug 3 where my…
  • DeWitt -

Quote from Arthrimus: “I worked on a revised version of the minigun a while ago called the Microgun. Basically I swapped the 8 pin Mini Din for a Genesis 2 compatible 9 pin Mini Din. I also changed the power input options to support a 20 pin ATX plug…
  • deuceduzit -

Replied to the thread Tekken 7 FR - How to link?.

any luck new updates on this guys? Hoping my cab doesn't lock up in March.
  • DeWitt -

Liked Arthrimus’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    I worked on a revised version of the minigun a while ago called the Microgun. Basically I swapped the 8 pin Mini Din for a Genesis 2 compatible 9 pin Mini Din. I also changed the power input options to support a 20 pin ATX plug and removed the 3.5mm…
  • tronbaby -

Replied to the thread Lindbergh JVS IO issue.

When I switch systems I’m powering the other systems separately, not through the Lindbergh PSU, as I don’t have an adaptor to power them through it. But I’m leaving that connected and not touching anything else, as I know that powers the rest of…
  • GC8TECH -

Replied to the thread PGM Artwork, Banners, How To Play, ECT.....

Ill have to look... PGM Art is very hard to come by.... Hence why i really wanted to start a new section on my site for it.... i have like 10 years of art that i have been collecting... Its just so time consuming to scan and edit them.... I don't have a…
  • Max_Power -

Replied to the thread CPS-2 Custom Metal Case -Pre-Orders open now.

Quote from Coyo5050: “Price gone up? ” And shipping cost as well...
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

Quote from rivlez: “I also did message @Mitsurugi-w on Twitter ” Why message him on Twitter? He's and admin here. Send him a PM. That'd be quicker. Quote from rivlez: “I have attached a video of what i'm getting now -…
  • RGB -

Liked opt2not’s post in the thread UD-USB Decoders.

Like (Post)
    Ended up ordering a pack (100) of #4-40 jackscrews that do the job perfectly. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…c3ecb8795f6e416739a4144b1 Nice and secured. I’ve got short USB extensions I use as ‘break-away’ cables, so the Decoders stay on the HAS,…
  • xb74 -

Now follows Frank_fjs.

Follow
  • Coyo5050 -

Replied to the thread CPS-2 Custom Metal Case -Pre-Orders open now.

• djsheep -

Replied to the thread Another Australian.

Hey mate. Will pop you a PM and continue on there.
  • xb74 -

Replied to the thread Another Australian.

Quote from djsheep: “Quote from xb74: “Apologies on the spelling, nightshift fatigue setting in. A long time ago I participated on a turntable course you hosted for about 8 or so sessions, where you taught me the basics of turntablism. Lessons that…