Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Quote from ekorz: “ ” Regarding price without eproms I had incorrectly sent the requests stating the no eprom price was $230 but it is actually $220. So a few of you got $10 refunds. ” Does that apply to people who…
  • phodie -

Liked Hatsune Mike’s post in the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

Like (Post)
    Hi all, It's taking me a lot longer to return to this than expected so I owe a little explanation. There's nothing particularly complicated or new - I'm still wrapping up Gimmick!, and what little free time I am able to carve out is nearly always…
  • psykom1 -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from ekorz: “Q4P2lo2_d.jpg rJsRluy_d.jpg :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: congrats to @Apocalypse and @Mitsurugi-w the first delivery arrived!! ” Wow! That was quick. Can we get a review? ;) Regarding price without eproms I had incorrectly sent the requests stating the…
  • psykom1 -

Quote from ekorz: “ rJsRluy_d.jpg :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: congrats to @Apocalypse and @Mitsurugi-w the first delivery arrived!! ” OH I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT SO BAAAD IT HURTSSSSS! heart-attack.jpg
  • psykom1 -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Q4P2lo2_d.jpg rJsRluy_d.jpg :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: congrats to @Apocalypse and @Mitsurugi-w the first delivery arrived!!
  • brentradio -

It feels like we're in the Golden Renaissance of arcade collecting... Such a great time to be an arcade game collector! :D
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread Dungeons and dragons color problem.

Quote from brentradio: “Quote from xodaraP: “He has been right on that one before. But I came across one with a similar fault and it wasn't the LS157. He said without a game on it it still gave the same colours but no game. CPS1 A with no game…
  • nismopunch -

Liked RGB’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from xtrasmiley: “This forum isn't about ripping people off or making them waste money unnecessarily, even at the profit of one of our own. It's about helping people and creating cool products. ” ^ This. Of course I want to sell the HAS, but not…
  • brentradio -

Replied to the thread Dungeons and dragons color problem.

Quote from xodaraP: “He has been right on that one before. But I came across one with a similar fault and it wasn't the LS157. He said without a game on it it still gave the same colours but no game. CPS1 A with no game should be black. Bad…
  • xodaraP -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from ekorz: “Q4P2lo2_d.jpg rJsRluy_d.jpg :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: congrats to @Apocalypse and @Mitsurugi-w the first delivery arrived!! ” Wow! That was quick. Can we get a review? ;) Regarding price without eproms I had incorrectly sent the requests stating the…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

• djsheep -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    @hoagtech yes it is cool to see the spend... the first photos were just the board on my minigun test bench. I had it hooked up to that for the first boot in case I needed to adjust anything. I do the real gaming on my candy cabs and use yen, then humbly…
  • ekorz -

@hoagtech yes it is cool to see the spend... the first photos were just the board on my minigun test bench. I had it hooked up to that for the first boot in case I needed to adjust anything. I do the real gaming on my candy cabs and use yen, then humbly…
  • opt2not -

Quote from twistedsymphony: “I mean... I need to get one first :D ” You're so close to the top of the list man! I'm about 1/3 down, so it might be a little while for me. ;(