Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sp33dFr34k -

Replied to the thread GC Loader, GameCube DVD drive replacement.

Quote from PascalP: “But it does ring a bell now indeed, think I saw a screenshot of it once on their website, something like simple black background and white text based IIRC? ” I told you about it a long time ago :P But yeah, not the best salespeople…
  • Bluetear -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Like (Post)
    or modify your supergun to spoof coin counters, honestly I would think that'd be standard procedure for a super-gun design.
  • Kujako -

Quote from PascalP: “But it does ring a bell now indeed, think I saw a screenshot of it once on their website, something like simple black background and white text based IIRC? ” Yup, but you can configure it to just always boot off of a specific…
  • roy -

Replied to the thread MV2F epic.

for sure it will be replaced by a removable coin battery holder asap
  • PascalP -

But it does ring a bell now indeed, think I saw a screenshot of it once on their website, something like simple black background and white text based IIRC?
  • PascalP -

Yeah, Badass.... badass service that is... screw them
  • PascalP -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread GC Loader, GameCube DVD drive replacement.

Like (Post)
    Quote from PascalP: “Never heard of Hyperboot ” I'd never heard of it either, but a quick search turned up badassconsoles... which instantly explained why no one has ever heard of it.
  • PascalP -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Like (Post)
    or modify your supergun to spoof coin counters, honestly I would think that'd be standard procedure for a super-gun design.