Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• muell67 -

Replied to the thread Vewlix Console I/O - Connect Brook fighting boards directly to your Vewlix..

• AlxUnderBase -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread Namco NA1 & NA2 CONVERSIONS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from twistedsymphony: “so how are the games mapped across the multi? ” What like? How to add rom dumps to it? We are in 16 bit mode now so OH + OL = O Way less confusing. I think it will run dumps from out of mame debugger too without any…
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread Namco NA1 & NA2 CONVERSIONS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from twistedsymphony: “so how are the games mapped across the multi? ” What like? How to add rom dumps to it? We are in 16 bit mode now so OH + OL = O Way less confusing. I think it will run dumps from out of mame debugger too without any…
  • Orders are open again. 20 units available.
  • Aaronr33 -

Replied to the thread Mains power connector for RIng1,2 units?.

Old crt tv's also have this connection with ac cord attached
  • opt2not -

Liked Rotanibor’s post in the thread UD-USB Decoders.

Like (Post)
    Quote from opt2not: “Quote from Rotanibor: “TBH in a tournament situation I'm going to be using DB15 extension cords because I don't want anybody near a partially exposed supergun. I have been trying to figure out a decent way of securing the UD-USBs…
  • Rotanibor -

Replied to the thread UD-USB Decoders.

Quote from opt2not: “Quote from Rotanibor: “TBH in a tournament situation I'm going to be using DB15 extension cords because I don't want anybody near a partially exposed supergun. I have been trying to figure out a decent way of securing the UD-USBs…