Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• djsheep -

Liked xb74’s post in the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Like (Post)
    I can confirm you gotta go overseas for Seimitsu. Local places seem to want to try selling you the Zippy joystick which is a (very good) knockoff of the LS32. No Ultimarc stockist in Aus either. Never found a Brook stockist locally either. Ebay or…
  • Soundmazta -

Replied to the thread STV Cartridge instructions and trouble shooting.

Yes what I thought, but when I change the jumpers then often it reloads the already booted game and doesn't install a new one. That's why I was asking. Didn't want to install the reset wire cause I them also have to update the firmware I thought...
  • brentradio -

Replied to the thread Neo Geo Track Ball Games.

Excellent! Keep this going guys! Let me know if you will be shipping stuff back and forth and I pledge to pay for the postage both ways. :D
  • xb74 -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

I can confirm you gotta go overseas for Seimitsu. Local places seem to want to try selling you the Zippy joystick which is a (very good) knockoff of the LS32. No Ultimarc stockist in Aus either. Never found a Brook stockist locally either. Ebay or…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread ---> Get your Deco multigame Here <---.

CPS are assembled in factory and NaomiCF is from @Mitsurugi-w :whistling:
  • chacal231077 -

Replied to the thread Motherboard No Sound.

The test with the headphone and the same as the test without. I have to push the volume of the New Net city to the maximum and the sound wheel of the Motherboard to the Maximum to hear the music of the game at a very low level with breath on it.
  • The_A_Drain -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Looks fine to me and Frank said he didn't see anything concerning in the images I posted above. i.imgur.com/Cmu3Tks.jpg
  • yosai -

Replied to the thread Switch chassis PB7534 (Windy II) to MS2930?.

The reply above is with the original yoke. What's wrong with your original chassis?
  • Wesker13 -

Replied to the thread Switch chassis PB7534 (Windy II) to MS2930?.

thanx but what risk if i plug directly into the original yoke?
  • buffi -

Quote from The_A_Drain: “RGC's cable arrived and everything is still yellow. Adjusting the blue pot seems to do almost nothing. The seller, one 'hobby-boy' on ebay will not respond to me at all on eBay either. ” Check the jamma connector for the…
  • Darksoft -

Liked ShootTheCore’s post in the thread Irem M92/M107 conversions: all sound ROMs decrypted.

Like (Post)
    I’ve converted MT2 to Undercover Cops Alpha Renewal without much trouble using decrypted sound ROMs from @Apocalypse. Here’s some tips from my notes: Undercover Cops Conversion 34-37 require 27C080 or 27C801 (remember in MAME the files are inverted:…
  • The_A_Drain -

RGC's cable arrived and everything is still yellow. Adjusting the blue pot seems to do almost nothing. The seller, one 'hobby-boy' on ebay will not respond to me at all on eBay either.