Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• modology -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

I also have 29" (68CM) Weiya c2929d1-6 VGA for sale in melbourne for $400 or best offer. This one accept 800x600 resolution which i used to plan to make Mame cab out of it but never have time to get into it. It's technically brand new as it's just got…
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread Wells Gardner sanity check - thanks in advance ❤️.

Quote from tengugurl: “Sweet! Thanks for answering. :) Just don't touch the hot side of the board while it's powered on, that will kill it right? ” Be more concerned about it killing you. If it's on, and you aren't 100% sure it's something you can…
  • tengugurl -

Replied to the thread Wells Gardner sanity check - thanks in advance ❤️.

Sweet! Thanks for answering. :) Just don't touch the hot side of the board while it's powered on, that will kill it right?
  • gpbear4 -

Liked hursit’s post in the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

Like (Post)
    LyQouml.png Hello people, Finally i have finished the Dreamcast Metal Case. The code name is: "DreamCase" The Pre-Order opened today. If i take enough pre-order, i will start the production. Total production time is: 2-3 Months. Price : 149,99 USD
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread Replacement PGM "Wheel" volume pots.

Quote from GC8TECH: “Quote from xtrasmiley: “OK, no problem. Just PM when you know. Do these work on anything else? The Crystal System maybe? ” No.. Crystal system is diffrent. I have seen that type on ebay.. so should be easy to get from…
  • Loki -

Replied to the thread Replacement PGM "Wheel" volume pots.

That's great. As memtioned some weeks ago I am facing exactly such an horrible fix on my rev 14 board. Would like to bring back to old honor. Please put me in into a set of 2 :)
  • rewrite -

Liked nem’s post in the thread Alternate CPS2-Multi Label nonosto's version (HELP Needed).

Like (Post)
    I like it! Put a white border around the text and logo to improve legibility.