Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RGB -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Hey, I do have these in stock, but in case you want to build one yourself - oshpark.com/shared_projects/0cxFBsHW or oshpark.com/shared_projects/YVTg2xQX
  • msamiullah -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

@RGB i recently got my HAS running. I know that you dnt have MD8 to VGA adapter in stock, do you have the pin-out somewhere to make one ?
  • kuze -

Liked hoagtech’s post in the thread Candy Cabs are Here. Gutting the Aero's to clean Hoagtech's PLOG..

Like (Post)
    After storage. Some lines on my sandblaster got cracked. This set me back a few days as I was stuck on Sandblasting the CP. I used to sand blast for my manufacturing warehouse and my powder coater (Mt Baker Powder Coating) would give me a huge…
  • KaPH33n -

Liked jimmyjames’s post in the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

Like (Post)
    I want one of the new revisions when it becomes available. I stream on my Noir but Im gonna need something when I get my Tate astro setup so I can show @kidpanda how it’s done. :P
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Side project: multi System E (Sega).

So sorry for the very late update. Ok so made a decision, I'm still struggling to get all MS games to work on the multi and given my lack of free time at the moment I'm going to change the design to include an "expansion" connector for future MS…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Shooting Gallery: Sega Type-II IR on a 108" front projection setup..

Quote from Zebra: “Out of interest, how do you confirm you have it right with a multi-meter without powering up the board first? ” generally as long as you have the power and ground pins correct you can mess up the data wires without letting out the…
  • Kavas -

Replied to the thread Kavas' Sega Aero City Restoration.

Quote from jimmyjames: “nice job for organizing I went to Walmart and got one of those plastic trays that hold fishing hooks, supplies, buttons, or sewing stuff and put a piece of tape across the top and labeled it with a marker for my screws and…
  • Kavas -

Liked jimmyjames’s post in the thread Kavas' Sega Aero City Restoration.

Like (Post)
    nice job for organizing I went to Walmart and got one of those plastic trays that hold fishing hooks, supplies, buttons, or sewing stuff and put a piece of tape across the top and labeled it with a marker for my screws and bolts. I did it in order of…
  • Kavas -

Liked KaPH33n’s post in the thread Kavas' Sega Aero City Restoration.

Like (Post)
    forum.arcadeotaku.com/viewtopic.php?t=36227 has pics of the real and reproduction headphone pcbs
  • Kavas -

Liked hoagtech’s post in the thread Candy Cabs are Here. Gutting the Aero's to clean Hoagtech's PLOG..

Like (Post)
    After storage. Some lines on my sandblaster got cracked. This set me back a few days as I was stuck on Sandblasting the CP. I used to sand blast for my manufacturing warehouse and my powder coater (Mt Baker Powder Coating) would give me a huge…
  • Kavas -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Quote from Frank_fjs: “On your PGMs 34 pin IDC connector, tap pins 33 and 34 and connect directly to a speaker. Pin 33 is ground while 34 is speaker +. See if you get any audio output. You may have a faulty PGM motherboard. Could be caps, a faulty…
  • hoagtech -

Replied to the thread Candy Cabs are Here. Gutting the Aero's to clean Hoagtech's PLOG..

• Kyosuke75 -

Replied to the thread Sega System 24 multi kit sale & support.

I so want this so I can play Gain Ground but my first priority is getting the system 16 multi first...
  • hoagtech -

Liked jimmyjames’s post in the thread Kavas' Sega Aero City Restoration.

Like (Post)
    nice job for organizing I went to Walmart and got one of those plastic trays that hold fishing hooks, supplies, buttons, or sewing stuff and put a piece of tape across the top and labeled it with a marker for my screws and bolts. I did it in order of…
  • jimmyjames -

Replied to the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

I want one of the new revisions when it becomes available. I stream on my Noir but Im gonna need something when I get my Tate astro setup so I can show @kidpanda how it’s done. :P
  • Zebra -

Replied to the thread Shooting Gallery: Sega Type-II IR on a 108" front projection setup..

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from Zebra: “You show the opposite order in your pic on page 2 of this thread so I assume one is an old pic. I'm a little paranoid about getting the wrong order as a bunch of people describe frying their boards like…
  • jimmyjames -

Replied to the thread Kavas' Sega Aero City Restoration.

• Zebra -

As long as you have the right harness for the gun, it will plug into and work with any type 2 BD gun sense. E.g. If you buy an HOD3 shotgun, you need an HOD3 harness to connect the gun hose to the BD gun sense without making your own custom cables. As…