Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PascalP -

Replied to the thread Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited won't load anymore. Did it die?.

Quote from rocket: “your memory dongle freeked out. remove it and boot up without it. it did not suicide your memory dongle went bad. also it is odd that dip switch closest to the left is in the down position. all dip switches are supposed to be up.…
  • GeorgeSpinner -

Liked XtraSmiley’s post in the thread Final Blow Taito (F2 System) Sync.

Like (Post)
    Obviously I meant familiar! I had to adjust a lot of settings. I think it was the game Growl and it looked weird. It's in the HAS thread, but basically didn't look 100% correct on generic settings. The OSSC Pro will hopefully work with some stubborn…
  • hackcell -

Liked Murray’s post in the thread Got myself a Taito Type X I/O card, what's next?.

Like (Post)
    I've got it to work on a generic motherboard as well. I can get the OS to boot with Windows Xp SP3 + TTX DMAC and fastio amp pcb. I can make a bunch of games work natively with the fastIO. Mainly the nesica ones. I can't make the non nesica games work…
  • MudGuts83 -

Replied to the thread In this thread we tube and yoke swap monitors.

Hey all. I am picking up a RCA 19" F19421 crt tomorrow. Just browsing the internet, I see that it should be compatible with a WG K7000 chassis. Some references add a "W" to the end of the TV's model number. I had no luck finding any info when googling…
  • 8bitforlife -

Posted the thread rodo 666 mod need help.

Thread
    Has anyone preformed the mod to a rodo or weiya chassis to have a switch for 15hz and 31hz to fix the compression on the side. @XianXi and I have been trying to figure it out but the wiki is garbage on instructions. If anyone has preformed this mod we…
  • Anselmo -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread New CPS3 Simms! 8 times the size of a regular SIMM.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Derick2k: “My CPS3 is getting a $500 upgrade then :D , well you can offset the cost buy selling the regular simms along with the scsi2sd, etc.. so its not really not an expensive upgrade at all. Now who wants to buy a a full set of regular…
  • rocket -

Replied to the thread Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited won't load anymore. Did it die?.

your memory dongle freeked out. remove it and boot up without it. it did not suicide your memory dongle went bad. also it is odd that dip switch closest to the left is in the down position. all dip switches are supposed to be up. (not sure if that is…
  • NormanJr911 -

Replied to the thread New CPS3 Simms! 8 times the size of a regular SIMM.

I am also very interested, add me to the list if available :D