Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Aaronr33 -

Replied to the thread Initial d6 linking.

Using crossover cable so subnet and gateway not required, i set them both to 0.0.0.0.0. to go further. Cant connect two using crossover, need a server box
  • suverman -

Replied to the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Quote from xtrasmiley: “Today the US is at 1k deaths. Well just do a quick check and see ALL things that kill people more, per day. Heart attacks, suicide, etc etc. Then there's the fact that probably so many people already have it in their systems…
  • hoagtech -

Liked jimmyjames’s post in the thread Blast and Astro city projects.

Like (Post)
    so I started messing with the astro today and noticed this NhhpEht.jpg needles to say I’m not sure what could have caused this but it bugged me. I have a ms8-29fak I’ve been messing with. I grabbed it off of eBay as I didn’t get one with the cab.…
  • Wall-Garants -

Replied to the thread card dispenser capcom.

Quote from l_oliveira: “Quote from Wall-Garants: “Quote from l_oliveira: “Brazil boards can be anything, Green, Gray, Orange even Yellow (Yellow is supposed to actually be rental boards) but they will always be marked with that logo on them. Since…
  • xtrasmiley -

Quote from MetalliC: “with all respect and regret, but at African continent dies more than 10.000 people less than 16 year old EVERY DAY, during many decades. not because of COVID-19, but due to lack of clean water, food or basic medicine. anybody cares…
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked nem’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    I'm not trying to belittle the situation at all, however, you can't throw out numbers willy-nilly. The normal death rate in Italy is 10 per 1000 people. The population of Italy is 60 million. So on average 600,000 people die every year. It's going to be…
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked MetalliC’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    with all respect and regret, but at African continent dies more than 10.000 people less than 16 year old EVERY DAY, during many decades. not because of COVID-19, but due to lack of clean water, food or basic medicine. anybody cares ? nope.
  • alberto1225 -

Liked CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    Quote from g60hot: “supported dude, just ordered all three systems from you Aldo, thanks ” Thank you very much, I'll try to do all my best for all of you guys
  • alberto1225 -

Liked g60hot’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    supported dude, just ordered all three systems from you Aldo, thanks
  • Derick2k -

Wow. Good luck to us all. Crisis creates opportunity. Im sure the wealthy will be making moves to gobble up the smaller guys in no time. Most most small businesses cant survive more than a couple of month if that much. The layoffs, loss of income, loss…
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked rtw’s post in the thread Using spinner to play NG/JAMMA games.

Like (Post)
    Quote from nem: “Quote from rtw: “It looks like these are only for the arcade1up cabinets, it will not work with a real arcade PCB ” Why wouldn't the raw output work with a real arcade PCB? ” That manual leaves a bit to be desired. The J2 PCB at…
  • nem -

Liked rtw’s post in the thread Using spinner to play NG/JAMMA games.

Like (Post)
    Quote from nem: “Quote from rtw: “It looks like these are only for the arcade1up cabinets, it will not work with a real arcade PCB ” Why wouldn't the raw output work with a real arcade PCB? ” That manual leaves a bit to be desired. The J2 PCB at…
  • rtw -

Replied to the thread Using spinner to play NG/JAMMA games.

• nem -

Replied to the thread Using spinner to play NG/JAMMA games.

Quote from rtw: “It looks like these are only for the arcade1up cabinets, it will not work with a real arcade PCB” Why wouldn't the raw output work with a real arcade PCB?
  • jassin000 -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread SEGA System 16 Multi LCD games selector.

Like (Post)
    :) It works with the OSSC remote. Just awaiting PCBs... Express DHL shipping is very slow at the moment. :(