Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ShootTheCore -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread DoDonPachi DaiOuJou conversion graphical glitches.

Like (Post)
    Visual inspection is probably your greatest tool at this point. Start looking for dodgy solder joints or wires. Try carefully pushing down on some of the chips while it's running to see if you can get the glitches to clear…
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked opt2not’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    The list is moving! I think I'm under 20 now... I'm excited like a little girl!! 6a01896c58e0585369d0d4fd0e41fb6a.gif
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Cheatinn: “I'm going to have to pass, I didn't realize I was still on the list. ” Thanks for letting me know. Next on the list will be contacted. Quote from euphoria: “Can you put me back on the waiting list please. ” OK. Done
  • rewrite -

Liked TheDeath’s post in the thread Burglar X (Unico, Korean) - Stuck at garbage screen.

Like (Post)
    A friend of mine gave me a pretty rare Burglar X to check, but i wasn't able to find any schematics, also my knowledge is very little when logic decoding is involved. The board is stuck at garbage screen. Main program roms pulled, dumped, compared and…
  • TheDeath -

Posted the thread Burglar X (Unico, Korean) - Stuck at garbage screen.

Thread
    A friend of mine gave me a pretty rare Burglar X to check, but i wasn't able to find any schematics, also my knowledge is very little when logic decoding is involved. The board is stuck at garbage screen. Main program roms pulled, dumped, compared and…