Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions.

Quote from djsheep: “Hope this helps, values taken from the Crystal of Kings motherboard (AMG0110B) C64: unpopulated C75: unpopulated Q2: A1266Y Transitor Q3: C3198Y Transistor I need to take a measurement of C61, is this doable using my…
  • ekorz -

@Derick2k sadly I think @Apocalypse needs the value on an smd cap. It needs to be taken off a board before it’s measured
  • Derick2k -

Quote from Apocalypse: “AMG0110B :) Thanks for your help. ” I made a cap map list, confirmed to be the same values on AMG110B by @ekorz hope it helps.
  • Dk310 -

Replied to the thread Namco Noir advice.

I think it was mentioned in this thread, but do the models go by this release schedule: Red V1 = 2007 *I have this one Red V2 = 2009 Blue V1 = 2010 *I have this one Blue V2 = 2016 * i had no idea they made V2 that late. Gold = 2016* getting this..... is…
  • obcd -

Replied to the thread JVS Emulator.

1OK in serie with the base and 56K from base to GND should work just fine. The 56K prevents the transistor from conducting due to noise and rest voltage, even when the io pin is low. Be aware that the transistor will invert the sense. If the gpio is…
  • djsheep -

Hope this helps, values taken from the Crystal of Kings motherboard (AMG0110B) C64: unpopulated C75: unpopulated Q2: A1266Y Transitor Q3: C3198Y Transistor I need to take a measurement of C61, is this doable using my multimeter?
  • Neat! Did you make that breakout yourself or pick it up from somewhere? Colour me interested in one!
  • Internal network connector Tested and works SCSI, DB9 and ethernet port removed RJ45 breakout board with connector installed - PCB pins and spacers to clear the LAN transformer behind Please notice the high tech board spacers (two pyssla beads from my…
  • Derick2k -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Derick2k: “Thats it, I took 3 scans in different places on the interior of the cab, in case outside color was a bit faded. In case of yellow, best 2 out of 3 was the winner ” I took 13 scans, lol. The first 3 were gray like in your…
  • samplehunters -

Liked winteriscoming’s post in the thread JVS Emulator.

Like (Post)
    Quote from samplehunters: “Quote from rtw: “Curious what R1 and R2 are, the BOM says: Adafruit 0207/9 ? Value is empty. ” I don't know, I just saw the diagram in the JVS pdf and thought I would include the component footprints just in case. ^^
  • winteriscoming -

Replied to the thread JVS Emulator.

Quote from samplehunters: “Quote from rtw: “Curious what R1 and R2 are, the BOM says: Adafruit 0207/9 ? Value is empty. ” I don't know, I just saw the diagram in the JVS pdf and thought I would include the component footprints just in case. ^^
  • rewrite -

Liked Derick2k’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Quote from rewrite: “Quote from rewrong: “I believe it was this one: ralcolorchart.com/ral-design/ral-095-90-40 ” Ah, I got distracted by the shiny pictures. Ha. Thanks. ” Thats it, I took 3 scans in different places on the interior of the…
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Quote from Derick2k: “Thats it, I took 3 scans in different places on the interior of the cab, in case outside color was a bit faded. In case of yellow, best 2 out of 3 was the winner ” I took 13 scans, lol. The first 3 were gray like in your…