Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MinkeyB -

Replied to the thread Graphics issues with a SFII: CE board.

Finally got a chance to test all the ROMs and they all came back fine. So probably an A board issue then?
  • brentradio -

Replied to the thread Those of you with 512MB and 1GB DIMM boards....

Quote from vendest: “Nice thread however none of these 2 matching Samsung M366S3323CT0-C7A worked with my NetDIMM. Getting black screen with either one inserted :( ” When you say "either one inserted" do you mean you are only putting one in at a…
  • brentradio -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread The Top 5 Best Neo-Geo Games!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from brentradio: “My Top 5 Neo Geo carts... 1. Darksoft Neo Geo Multi 2. Darksoft Neo Geo Multi 3. Darksoft Neo Geo Multi 4. Darksoft Neo Geo Multi 5. Cyber Lip :D ” Where did you get 4 Darksoft multi carts from? Stop hogging them all :(
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Any possibility of purchasing a replacement LCD?.

I think I have 1 or 2 left at home. I could eventually send you one. PM for more info. Thanks!
  • kuze -

Liked FrancoB’s post in the thread Sega Mini Cab Conversions.

Like (Post)
    A loooong while ago, circa 2013, I started to convert some Sega Love and Berry and Dinoking cabs. I had to put the project on hold for a few years for various reasons but I'm really happy to say I've just started to get back to work on them :) I figured…
  • Urabutbl -

Posted the thread Any possibility of purchasing a replacement LCD?.

Thread
    So, I was out in the garage messing about with my cabinets when my mother-in-law decides to swing by with a big box of stuff she's decided should live in our garage rather than her flat. I'm convinced she does this so there'll be less space for my arcade…
  • kuze -

Liked FrancoB’s post in the thread Sega Mini Cab Conversions.

Like (Post)
    Cheers y'all. I'm really enjoying working on some projects again. :) @Derick2k, I think Flinnster is going to be getting some marquees laser cut soon. Happy to help you guys with these if need be. If you wanted an easier way to light them rather than…
  • yavuzg -

Replied to the thread Nintendo Super System (NSS) Repair Log.

Quote from brizzo: “Oh hey thats me! 8) I havent been on KLOV in ages, but always make sure to reply to eBay messages! Sorry I somehow missed yours, but you can message me here and get you sorted out ” Thats great... So my questions on KLOV and ebay…
  • rae -

Replied to the thread Sega Mini Cab Conversions.

They look great, sadly impossible to get around here (well, i was offered one for 900 or so last year... yeah right!)
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked yavuzg’s post in the thread Nintendo Super System (NSS) Repair Log.

Like (Post)
    At first I thought the carts might be dirty. However, even after cleaning them still got the same issues. IMG_3418.JPG Then I thought the ROMs might be corrupted. They checked out fine on Romident but I still re-programmed Super Mario just to make…