Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Smurph -

Liked Raph_friend’s post in the thread New-ish NAOMI netboot web interface.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Smurph: “Quote from freddiefiasco: “Quote from Smurph: “Here's an image. drive.google.com/open?id=1VkIQbhf0GT3pawDi93_2WqUhNeNtK8PS Usage is pretty simple. extract the img file image it to the card (using winimage or whatever you…
  • Jdurg -

Replied to the thread Interest Check: Darksoft CPS1 Multi - Unofficial.

Add me to this as well. Had to dig up my password to log back in, lol, but hell yes I want a Multi CPS-1!!!!
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Quote from bagheera369: “Was under the impression I'd have to update the firmware? That would mean picking up some other items...yes? ” Actually no. You can update the firmware and still run decrypted sets if you like. Just replace the key…
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

As per previous posts, saveyourgames is now the sole supplier :)
  • brizzo -

Liked mkap’s post in the thread Hello from Minnesota!.

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone. I'm a tinkerer and retro video game enthusiast hailing from the Twin Cities in Minnesota. I grew up playing arcade games, but just recently started collecting them. I've been lurking on the forum for quite a while, so I thought it was…
  • brizzo -

Liked Rafo’s post in the thread Hi from France.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone. I'm Rafo, a 10 cabs owner living in Lyon, France. My cabs often go out for some events where genuine arcade is much appreciated. I've discovered DarkSoft's work a while ago now, read his blog and progress in "breaking CPS3" and found it…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Hi from France.

• Derick2k -

Replied to the thread Hi from France.

• Derick2k -

Liked Rafo’s post in the thread Hi from France.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone. I'm Rafo, a 10 cabs owner living in Lyon, France. My cabs often go out for some events where genuine arcade is much appreciated. I've discovered DarkSoft's work a while ago now, read his blog and progress in "breaking CPS3" and found it…
  • Rafo -

Posted the thread Hi from France.

Thread
  • acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread Hi from Germany.

• acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread Hello from Texas!.

• acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread Hello from MD/DC.

• acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread well helllllooooooo from the corn desert Iowa.