Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PekArcadeGamer -

Replied to the thread The history of mad dog McRee.

Thank you for ninja gaiden video. My first arcade pcb was ninja gaiden. C-64 version intro music is also epic. There was one small error in your video. You CAN destroy objects in c-64 version.
  • Kujako -

Replied to the thread Slightly too large MVS cartridges?.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “I understand what you're saying now; the width is slightly larger like someone stretched out the cart. I'd guess that it's just a poorly made replica shell, can't say I've ever seen one like that. ” That's the only thing…
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread Jamma help.

Like (Post)
    Cocktail just means it'll flip sides between 1P and 2P rounds. Unless I'm mistaken, this still requires a vertical monitor.
  • twistedsymphony -

I understand what you're saying now; the width is slightly larger like someone stretched out the cart. I'd guess that it's just a poorly made replica shell, can't say I've ever seen one like that.
  • Bluetear -

Liked hursit’s post in the thread TMX Arcade Stick. The Second GEN. Fight Stick.

Like (Post)
    Hello guys TMX Arcade Stick, How to Build Video is ready. I hope you will love it youtube.com/watch?v=faExNbeMvjc
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread What Sega hardware is this?.

Quote from CoolFox: “You can swap, it's kinda like a naomi. ” Cool! This one doesn't seem to have any removable bits I can find aside from the security chip. I do see two Naomi cart connector looking bits, and a CF card spot. I'll put it on the…
  • hursit -

Replied to the thread TMX Arcade Stick. The Second GEN. Fight Stick.

Hello guys TMX Arcade Stick, How to Build Video is ready. I hope you will love it youtube.com/watch?v=faExNbeMvjc
  • CoolFox -

Replied to the thread What Sega hardware is this?.

• furntree -

Liked everten’s post in the thread ST-V Stereo Audio + Kick PCB (EVERTEN).

Like (Post)
    Got some boards ready. Way too much soldering for one night (1120 connections). I still need to crimp the harnesses, but a bunch should be going out tomorrow. 50066809008_b1a55b47f1.jpg
  • Kujako -

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from Kujako: “(I picked it up because the eproms where socketed rather than soldered on so I could easily reprogram it ” There's your problem. the reason EPROMs aren't socketed normally is because they don't fit…
  • notsonic -

Liked slayer213’s post in the thread Mortal Kombat II noisy video.

Like (Post)
    I had interference on both mk1 and mk2 t unit boards (like power waves). Recapping all of those blue 10uf 25v axial caps fixed both boards and picture is perfect now. I used these mouser.com/ProductDetail/667-EEU-FR1H100 and bent the positive leads over…
  • Kidkaos -

Replied to the thread Jamma help.

60 in 1 is Vertical only, you'll have to rotate your monitor to Tate mode (vertical) The Pandoras Box 9s is pretty good, it now plays NBA Jam with little to no lag unlike previous versions that were un-playable like Mortal Kombat.
  • hursit -

Replied to the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

Sorry guys i have been very busy :) Quote from dantethascrub: “Thanks for the post, good to see these are ready, congratulations. Thanks for the video too, very informative. Did you establish if the MODE will fit fine? Can you elaborate on the power…
  • twistedsymphony -

Quote from Kujako: “(I picked it up because the eproms where socketed rather than soldered on so I could easily reprogram it ” There's your problem. the reason EPROMs aren't socketed normally is because they don't fit in the case if they're socketed.
  • hursit -

Liked dantethascrub’s post in the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

Like (Post)
    Thanks for the post, good to see these are ready, congratulations. Thanks for the video too, very informative. Did you establish if the MODE will fit fine? Can you elaborate on the power supply? ‘Better’ quality than the DreamPSU? Does it still…
  • hursit -

Liked RealDecepticonZero’s post in the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

Like (Post)
    Quote from hursit: “Hello people DreamCase is ready for shipping. I will start to ship the packets Monday , and the buyers will get confirmation email about tracking Numbers. Sorry for the delay because of the pandemic :( . But im happy i have completed…
  • hursit -

Liked mathewbeall’s post in the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

Like (Post)
    I am pretty sure he means you will have to cut off the existing fan connector off the original fan and put it on the Noctua - so you can solder, or just a barrel crimp connector.
  • Kujako -

Quote from rewrite: “Well, I'm not sure about the width. And I don't see any difference in the photos really? But you can see the top two aren't put together right. They're mounted wrong, or you have the PCB separator piece in backwards on…
  • KingSopz -

Replied to the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

He gives you a plate that goes in the back of the Noctua 40mm fan and then screw it together into the case. as for the connector, get the 3 pin Noctua 40mm x 10mm fan