Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread Wiring J-PAC Connection.

Quality is a relative term. Most of the folks here are wine snob-like arcade hobbyists and have come to learn what is good video and what is not. Personally, I find J-Pac to lack contrast. But that is me. You might just be perfectly happy with it and…
  • Update: Material will be aluminum instead of steel like last time. This will shred some weight saving some shipping fee. I was told the bracket will arrive at the end of this month. Once I verify the design, I'll get a quote for the price. Design for…
  • Halaga -

Replied to the thread EXAMU eX-Board owners thread.

Anyone with this board, have you found Daemon Bride to be somewhat maddening on being able to get it to start? Years ago I had the cart, something happened to it. Just recently got it again, I constantly have problems getting the game to start. If I pop…
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Payment requests for the first 10 units are out! I'm going to let these get into hands and played by the end users a lot to see how everything goes. I tested all 10 myself here so should be good to go. In the meantime I have more parts coming for the…
  • ShootTheCore -

Like (Post)
    R U E?
  • opt2not -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread What does a suicided CPS3 cart look like when powered up?.

Like (Post)
    It's suicided. No question there Battery dying is the most likely culprit, but these carts suicide if you look at them funny. They are horribly sensitive. I recently installed SuperBIOS onto 2 battery carts that were working perfectly, 1 died mid way…
  • XeD -

Replied to the thread Taito Type X2 Upgrades and Mods.

• xodaraP -

Replied to the thread What does a suicided CPS3 cart look like when powered up?.

It's suicided. No question there Battery dying is the most likely culprit, but these carts suicide if you look at them funny. They are horribly sensitive. I recently installed SuperBIOS onto 2 battery carts that were working perfectly, 1 died mid way…
  • arcadeqc -

Like (Post)
    Payment requests for the first 10 units are out! I'm going to let these get into hands and played by the end users a lot to see how everything goes. I tested all 10 myself here so should be good to go. In the meantime I have more parts coming for the…