Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• acblunden2 -

Liked Hatsune Mike’s post in the thread Yoke and tube specs for monitors.

Like (Post)
    Generally vertical presents very little risk through mismatch. I would just give it a try. The worst is that you replace the common, off the shelf vertical IC, but it would be a big surprise if anything bad happened to it.
  • XeD -

Posted the thread Is there any small lcd that can accept cga or vga?.

Thread
    My psone screen finally died in my portable jamma test rig. Are their any other screen I can use for this? I have a gbs8220 if vga is the only option. Don't want to use another phone screen if there are other/better options
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread What board to go after for Multi.

Quote from St4rgalaqtic: “I really don't want to suicide this board on purpose as I am guessing its still running on battery as it doesn't look to have ever been opened. ” No way thats an original battery, it would have already died by now if so. It…
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Can anyone here recommend a honest customs broker or direct contact at one? I think this is the variable that makes cab imports cost prohibitive down under.
  • djsheep -

Liked OsirusANZ’s post in the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Like (Post)
    yes the route @mR_CaESaR went was better than mine. i bought from Riteng supplier off Ali and rang my local customs and organized all the legal stuff here in brisbane. all up it cost me 1600 and i rocked up to the port in my ute and picked it up myself.…
  • Chron -

Wrote a comment on Chron’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi ^^
  • djsheep -

Liked Anselmo’s post in the thread New Astro City Restoration.

Like (Post)
    Now the fun part: re-assembly. I got really overly excited to see it back together. I later realized and learned a very valuable lesson. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…27f1c3c6138d37db6aa1af691 I thought I was real smart placing all the parts in zip…
  • Hatsune Mike -

Replied to the thread Yoke and tube specs for monitors.

Generally vertical presents very little risk through mismatch. I would just give it a try. The worst is that you replace the common, off the shelf vertical IC, but it would be a big surprise if anything bad happened to it.
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread Mortal Kombat 1 - DOA.

Quote from 98pacecar: “but it did have the Kombo board add-on so it was worth grabbing ” This makes it less valuable IMO, not more. ;)
  • djsheep -

Quote from Frank_fjs: “Well done! Love a happy ending. ” =O
  • alberto1225 -

Like (Post)
    Never got around to sharing this resto from this past May, but all the cool astro restoration posts really got me excited to share this with you dudes. My first Candy pickup after obsessing over big blues for a while, was this new Astro that was shared…
  • obitus1990 -

Replied to the thread CPS2 A board problem.

Quote from ekorz: “It doesn’t have a little k onscreen nearby saying .5. kohms right? Measuring on pins eg 1 and 3 when unplugged from the supergun? Just checking the easy stuff. Most common I’d think is the power pins out of alignment, which is…
  • alberto1225 -

Like (Post)
    Now the fun part: re-assembly. I got really overly excited to see it back together. I later realized and learned a very valuable lesson. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…27f1c3c6138d37db6aa1af691 I thought I was real smart placing all the parts in zip…
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread Pana Twin or Sigma Raijin?.

The Boardmaster is built really well and uses good parts. It’s only downfall is the quality of the RGB output from it. There’s information on how to fix that issue here courtesy of @Nimmers: Boardmaster Supergun thread
  • Frank_fjs -