Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hypnotoad -

Replied to the thread CPS2 I/O Interface.

In reference to these A board jumpers for us noobs what are we looking for bridging etc thank you.
  • Raph_friend -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Some boards, like bootlegs cps1 have crazy sync, so i personally like to use potentiometer on sync line on my superguns.
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Rom question.

Quote from acidrain97: “I'm just wondering if using a different set would fix some of the glitching IE sound disappearing. ” did you try the new firmware? It's in the attachment of this post r1075 Darksoft's MultiAES. Latest Firmware, Menu and
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Rom question.

If your board had issues also with originals, that's what I would do.
  • PascalP -

Replied to the thread N64 controller alternatives (shoot-out on page 2!).

Quote from Hydreigon: “I have some n64 controllers with Kitsch Bent parts, gears, stick and bowl. I have yet to test these controllers (which requires a flash cart). Edit: I was considering a Sharpshooter N64 stick after finding that out yesterday and…
  • PascalP -

Liked Kavas’s post in the thread N64 controller alternatives (shoot-out on page 2!).

Like (Post)
    I backed the Brawler64 kick starter because I detest the OEM n64 controller now. Too small for my hands. The hori/retrobit ones are a bit small for me as well. I have 4 greys, and an orange and green. Haven't put much use into them but a few sessions of…
  • ianus -

Replied to the thread CPS-3 Custom METAL Case.

Quote from hursit: “Hello guys. I have 15-20 free days. Im opening a pre-order for CPS3 case you can buy it from website trfightstick.com ” good morning, will the dreamcast casing go ahead? Thank you
  • Driftwood -

Replied to the thread Jamma Extension sets with HAS kick harness support.

Quote from Driftwood: “Also in for two ” Let’s make that four
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread SEGA IO adapter for Vewlix cabinets.

We'll agree to disagree on the one point. Though I do see yours. No ill will meant in any case. I do hope it works out and sells great and helps a ton of people.
  • rewrite -

Liked Arthrimus’s post in the thread SEGA IO adapter for Vewlix cabinets.

Like (Post)
    This may not end up being an economically viable product to sell, I have more number crunching to do, but regardless I will finish the project and release the gerbers for it. If it's only ever a DIY project at least it will be the best option for someone…
  • kioku25 -

Like (Post)
    This may not end up being an economically viable product to sell, I have more number crunching to do, but regardless I will finish the project and release the gerbers for it. If it's only ever a DIY project at least it will be the best option for someone…
  • Derick2k -

Like (Post)
  • Jumpingmanjim -

Replied to the thread Identifying a suicided CPS2 Board.