Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Darksoft -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread 315-5242 colour encoder reproduction.

Like (Post)
    Hi all, I've been finally hit by the failure of that custom module. It's used on many Sega boards (X board, Y board, Systems C/C2/18/24/32) to increase palette. Since I don't have the tools to decap one I simply pulled a good one and studied it on the…
  • benime -

Liked Kavas’s post in the thread Kavas' Sega Aero City Restoration.

Like (Post)
    I received the 4th leg leveler I was needing today. Mine only came with 3. It's not original but it works fine. I went with this one here. Q5Aj8Ri.jpg It is nice and long unlike the original ones so if you wanted to make your aero just a tad taller…
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked hidaniel’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from hoagtech: “ Kurt Cobain was murdered. ... The forensic pathologist says that suicide was an “impossible scenario” ” A forensic pathologist, not THE forensic pathologist. The forensic pathologist who actually got to examine the body,…
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR.

• Frank_fjs -

Liked tom5151’s post in the thread SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR.

Like (Post)
    Hi, I was thinking it was an 'option' proposed with the S16. If it's not, I'm in for 1x OLED selector + remote
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR.

Got mine in yesterday (so about a month in transit to USA). I will admit I didn’t pay close attention to the dev thread, and when I was pinged to order my sentiment was more “oh that looks neat, I’ll read up on it when it gets here, I’ll buy to…
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Quote from Geddon: “Have you read the book OJ wrote? “if I did it” It’s pretty good. ” I haven't, but I've been meaning to!
  • Geddon -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Quote from rewrite: “Quote from Derick2k: “Anyhow, lets just say she didnt do it just like OJ didnt ” Hey man, that glove didn't fit. ” Have you read the book OJ wrote? “if I did it” It’s pretty good.