Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Sega System 24 multi kit sale & support.

Quote from xtrasmiley: “Me too, but I can't find a way to display this on anything yet... Don't have any medium rez monitor and no idea what else to display it on! :( ” Buy one of those cheap Gonbes GBS8200 converters then play on any 31kHz monitor.
  • Kiwi33 -

Replied to the thread Broken Ketsui and Espgaluda PGMs?.

Yeah I know, I've checked it and pushed it in farther. Like I said, DOJ has no problems, it's just Ketsui and Espgaluda
  • ChuChu Flamingo -

The part circled comes off. On my Revision 11 and 2x 14 boards.These can easily slip out due to flexing and also get dirty.
  • loegan43 -

Replied to the thread Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions.

Hope you feel better, recover and get some rest. Thank you for the update.
  • Kiwi33 -

I've made sure that the pins line up well and my dip switches are off. I did I haven't tried test mode yet, I'll give that a shot though. I played Ketsui first, then DOJ, then Espgaluda. I don't seem to be experiencing the issues you had in that case
  • twistedsymphony -

Those are definitely Lydz carts, I have one myself. given the weird spacing between the pins, you might want to make sure the cart PCBs are lining up properly with the pins on the console connector. Make sure you have all of the dip switches on your…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread New Member.

• Mitsurugi-w -

Liked PH Sapper’s post in the thread New Member.

Like (Post)
    Hello my name is Charles and I am new to forums in general but have loved and built some forms of Arcades my whole life, as in forms of arcades this can be explained as I made it work but not always lol. I have recently been working on a Tekken 3 cabinet…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Hello!.

• Mitsurugi-w -

Liked RaidouN64’s post in the thread Hello!.

Like (Post)
    While I think I'm still a beginner, I've been interested on learning about arcade cabinets and arcade sticks for about 3 years now. When I was young, I used to loved to go to my local arcade and play some games like Street Fighter 4. However, since most…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Greetings from Andalucía.

• Mitsurugi-w -

Liked gu78’s post in the thread Greetings from Andalucía.

Like (Post)
    Hey there! I didn't introduced myself properly, just came here for the GameBox thread and still here! I've some old stuff and not much time to use them. Among my treasures are: - Commodore 64, with some fixes pending, such get the datasette clean and…
  • djsheep -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Like (Post)
    I wouldn't mind the STV, stop bidding on it everyone!
  • djsheep -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Like (Post)
    Definitely some good deals there Here's the link for DD2... rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpr…Fulk%2Fitm%2F283707669616
  • Darksoft -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Broken Ketsui and Espgaluda PGMs?.

Like (Post)
    Make sure your voltages are correct also, sitting at 5v to 5.1v is a nice safe place to be.
  • Darksoft -

Liked Fluffy’s post in the thread Broken Ketsui and Espgaluda PGMs?.

Like (Post)
    Double check the bottom board, which provides sound samples and sprite data. As Neo-Alec says, check for loose wires if the board is modded for 3.3v memory. Have a good look at soldering quality.
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Side project: multi System E (Sega).

Like (Post)
    So sorry for the very late update. Ok so made a decision, I'm still struggling to get all MS games to work on the multi and given my lack of free time at the moment I'm going to change the design to include an "expansion" connector for future MS…
  • Kiwi33 -

Oh that, I already made sure it's plugged in all the way. Besides, DOJ still works, just not Ketsui and Espgaluda