Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• KingSopz -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Epic: “Thanks! Anyway we can enclose the ends a little more? Something like these CPS2 cases? ” Those are sexy!
  • evilsim -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

@arcadeqc np I'll include shells for free then, with a minigun sale. I was referring to charging forum members what the production cost is, plus shipping. Not sure how the CC-BY-NC-SA takes such matters to account. Thanks for your work, glad u pointed…
  • PascalP -

Liked stj’s post in the thread Neo Geo MV-1C issue.

Like (Post)
    you shouldnt mess with smd without hot air. i had to clean up a lot of boards from people who tried to use an iron.
  • buffi -

Replied to the thread Lei Shen Zhuan / Battle Garegga hack - Help / Advice needed.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from jeston: “It rotates clockwise ” that's backwards from most cabs. The vast majority of Vertical games are designed to be played with the monitor rotated counter clockwise from it's original horizontal…
  • Sp33dFr34k -

Liked stj’s post in the thread Neo Geo MV-1C issue.

Like (Post)
    you shouldnt mess with smd without hot air. i had to clean up a lot of boards from people who tried to use an iron.
  • stj -

Replied to the thread Neo Geo MV-1C issue.

• twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Lei Shen Zhuan / Battle Garegga hack - Help / Advice needed.

Quote from jeston: “It rotates clockwise ” that's backwards from most cabs. The vast majority of Vertical games are designed to be played with the monitor rotated counter clockwise from it's original horizontal position. the biggest exception is…
  • Sp33dFr34k -

Liked AlxUnderBase’s post in the thread Neo Geo MV-1C issue.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “Thanks for the suggestions guys. I've tried loosening it up, but it's stuck pretty good, maybe glued down. Would you advise trying to remove it with hot air? Until now all I did was desolder the legs, but it just doesn't wanna…
  • DarthMig -

Replied to a comment by sheep_nova on DarthMig’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Ive sent you a DM.
  • AlxUnderBase -

Replied to the thread Neo Geo MV-1C issue.

Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “Thanks for the suggestions guys. I've tried loosening it up, but it's stuck pretty good, maybe glued down. Would you advise trying to remove it with hot air? Until now all I did was desolder the legs, but it just doesn't wanna…