Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Neodogg -

Replied to the thread TV RGB Video splitter.

I have an Extron DA2 RGBHV splitter works great outputting to 2 TVs. Was <$20 shipped!
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions.

Quote from rtw: “They put right speaker on pin 9. While they state it is NC it's not really. Pin K/9 on JAMMA is the lockout coil, if you have one and enable the jumper I don't think it will be successful... ” I cant test it out, I decapped my mb…
  • rtw -

Replied to the thread Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions.

They put right speaker on pin 9. While they state it is NC it's not really. Pin K/9 on JAMMA is the lockout coil, if you have one and enable the jumper I don't think it will be successful...
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread Anyone using a CMVS-RGB pcb for MVS SCART/RGB?.

Quote from SVM: “Quote from xodaraP: “I'm using a straight through cable which is what the AES uses. ” That's the way it's meant to be. :) Quote from xodaraP: “I picked up the sync signal before R13 and this works on my PVM but not on a standard TV, it…
  • jeffpin -

Replied to the thread Blast City Speaker Replacement.

Anyone know if the BC can play from both left and right speakers with a mono jamma board. Mine only plays from left.
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread Blast City Speaker Replacement.

Was gonna say that, they are a bit harsh but they are needed.
  • Derick2k -

Liked jeffpin’s post in the thread Blast City Speaker Replacement.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Derick2k: “Did you remove the tweeters or cover them with foam? ” Just covered with foam to dampen them.