Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BRAKKUS1 -

Replied to the thread AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help.

Quote from Darksoft: “Quote from Slyelessar: “I wonder if someone can help me, as I have not been able to set it up properly at all. I have been following the firmware/menu and rom threads, and tried 8 times to set up as advised but every time I am…
  • buffi -

Replied to the thread BetsuBetsu (Jamma) - Streaming/recording audio+video splitter.

Btw, since I've had a few questions on this. Q: Why is the audio not passed to the mini-din8. The MINI-DIN-8 pinout only uses a shared ground for audio and video. This is not really compatible with having line level conversion with through a…
  • chacal231077 -

Posted the thread Fighter Impact convert to ver.A.

Thread
    Hi ! :) I would like My Fighter Impact ZN to Fighter Impact A . what are the roms changed ? ?( Thank you :)
  • Darksoft -

Quote from Slyelessar: “I wonder if someone can help me, as I have not been able to set it up properly at all. I have been following the firmware/menu and rom threads, and tried 8 times to set up as advised but every time I am getting 'no games' when…
  • Darksoft -

@raffy92 I doubt that your cart is faulty and most probably is a problem with your PSU. Maybe I'm wrong, so I'm offering you the option to send it to me so I can have a look. If you are concerned about shipping costs, maybe some user here that is buying…
  • beast1x5 -

Replied to the thread ST-V Stereo Audio + Kick PCB (EVERTEN).

Quote from Frank_fjs: “I tried re the selector and STV but bowed out. It's just too many connections that need to be made thus I couldn't achieve a graceful solution that was up to my standards. ” i appreciate your attempt.
  • Frank_fjs -

I tried re the selector and STV but bowed out. It's just too many connections that need to be made thus I couldn't achieve a graceful solution that was up to my standards.
  • stj -

Replied to the thread Ms. Pac-Man PCB voltage sensitive.

roms, or eproms? eproms last forever, just the data degrades. i usually erase and then reprogram the eproms on boards i repair.
  • pacoarcade -

Replied to the thread Retro Hardware Capacitors LISTS.

Crime Fighters (Konami) C39 1000 16 C36 330 16 C50 10 16 C44 10 16 C40 10 16 C49 220 16 C41 100 16 C43 100 16
  • stj -

Replied to the thread KI2 DOM (Killer Instinct 2 Disc on Module).

that's not true, even if the transfer rate is bottlenecked by the board, you shorten or eliminate the seek periods.
  • beast1x5 -

Im still hoping for someone to make a solid case for the st-v to mount the LCD selector in or even a newer variant of the LCD selector
  • Escarioth -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR.

Like (Post)
    Ramping up production now! Machine soldered PCBs arrived today. The only time consuming part now is soldering the USB C connector, takes a while and I need to do it twice. At least everything else is more streamlined now. Paid orders going out…