Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• undamned -

Replied to the thread Data East ARM6 hardware: conversion info?.

Yeah, it's stupid. You'd need at least 3 different boards, a ton of soldering (much of which is very fine pitch), and in the end you are sitting on a conversion that cost you about 2/3 the price of a real Night Slashers (plus all the labor/risk…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked RGB’s post in the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

Like (Post)
    The HAS is mono only via JAMMA, so I suggest to remove jumpers from the JP1 on the HAS, and use the line level stereo output directly from the MV2.
  • stt1 -

Replied to the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Wondering an possibility to find romboard from another broken (special chip(s) toasted) M72. Or perhaps from a spare part board set which has still romboard left. There just appeared one guy today here locally with R-Type and the pcb is for sale. Don't…
  • loegan43 -

Liked redijedi808’s post in the thread CPS-3 Custom METAL Case.

Like (Post)
    Same here and love the build quality and how the red pops! Followed the same for that clean install. Thank you @hursit zj87xz.jpg
  • jimmyjames -

Liked electricgrave’s post in the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

Like (Post)
    So glad to see you here as well RGB. I always recommend your work to everyone, best supergun there is, period.
  • rtw -

Replied to the thread Taito F3 Roll-Up Pack: All roms for the F3 kit.

@SwaggaJackin' the generator is based on MAME. If you have a working MAME version just copy the mame.ini file to the same directory as the : f364.exe
  • jimmyjames -

Wrote a comment on electricgrave’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hey man whats up. long time
  • zionfarm -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

Got a question for the group. What capabilities am I losing from getting a V3 and not waiting for the V3.2? Thanks, Kelly
  • bytestorm -

Replied to the thread System 16B Conversion Help.

I might need new glasses but where are the decrypted files hosted? I cant find them on "http://www.jammarcade.net" ...
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Mirror of "SEGA Decrypted" files from jammarcade?.

Quote from nem: “I don't get it. How the heck is Sega Resurrection still going then? That's some selective copyright protection. ” I believe you should ask the few members here having a close relationship with Sega ( @ShouTime, @brizzo, @Hatsune Mike,…
  • donluca -

Replied to the thread Mirror of "SEGA Decrypted" files from jammarcade?.

That's why I asked in first place. Alright, it's a no go boys, sorry.
  • AlxUnderBase -

Now follows caius.

Follow
  • BNGamesReviews -

Replied to the thread How's the iCade 60-in-1?.

Bought one for my dad so he had Burgertime and Pacman. They work well enough, the sound is a bit off in some games. I think 1942 ran like shit also. I bought it here for much cheaper though, these guys have pulled through for me a few times
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked donluca’s post in the thread Mirror of "SEGA Decrypted" files from jammarcade?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from donluca: “Quote from ekorz: “Woof. I doubt there’s a full backup for that. ” Should I upload them somewhere? Or will it anger the arcade gods? I think I have a full backup of that somewhere. ” I can confirm I have all of them. If @Darksoft or…
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Quote from stt1: “Are the two base boards in R-Type (M72) similar to any other M72 boardsets? Just thinking an possibility swapping the ROM-board of R-Type to another M72 ROM board. The multi should work then? ” Yes you can but what's the…
  • RGB -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

The HAS is mono only via JAMMA, so I suggest to remove jumpers from the JP1 on the HAS, and use the line level stereo output directly from the MV2.