Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Zerrminator -

Liked opt2not’s post in the thread Sega Aero City! Great cabinets..

Like (Post)
    Took a couple days before posting the last few tasks to be done (for now). After bringing it into the house, I had to rearrange my office/game room to accomodate my new cab, so that took a bit of time to moving things around and hook-up everything…
  • MetalliC -

Liked aimbuster’s post in the thread WWF Wrestlemania - Revision differences?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MetalliC: “@aimbuster yes, these 2, but... isn't at the photo already 1.3 ROMs ? ” It's a generic photo and not my PCB. :)
  • AtariAussie -

Replied to the thread Hello all from Washington.

Quote from VWI: “Welcome! Glad to hear I am not the only one overwhelmed but then again your ahead of me on this hobby I'm still at ground level not even a supergun yet. You mentioned bootleg first I have seen that term used what exactly qualifies as…
  • nonosto -

Replied to the thread Sega Aero City! Great cabinets..

Nice job. One question I restaured my new net city with new paint. So how to clean it? I saw this microfiber is it good? What's product cleaner use? amazon.fr/Meguiars-Gant-lavage…9463&s=automotive&sr=1-11
  • AtariAussie -

Posted the thread IREM Undercover Cops Alpha Renewal with Supegun issue.

Thread
    Some months back I bought this on ebay. It looked fine on his end, but when I hooked it up to my Windycity Supergun I got this message. I don't have issues with phoenixed pcbs. I'm not sure when the issue is. I don't know if I can get the epromed…
  • aimbuster -

Replied to the thread WWF Wrestlemania - Revision differences?.

Quote from MetalliC: “@aimbuster yes, these 2, but... isn't at the photo already 1.3 ROMs ? ” It's a generic photo and not my PCB. :)
  • MetalliC -

Replied to the thread WWF Wrestlemania - Revision differences?.

@aimbuster yes, these 2, but... isn't at the photo already 1.3 ROMs ?
  • opt2not -

Haha I know everyone’s not a big fan of the duct tape, but it works! But...maybe I’ll look into a less ghetto solution X/
  • rockbottom -

Replied to the thread Research on the 161 in 1.

The 3 pof files for the cplds are blank meaning the security bits were set. That's a shame but not at all unexpected, was hoping to possibly fix a 120-in-1 (very similar) with 2 dead cplds :(
  • rec5866 -

Wrote a comment on Mitsurugi-w’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Where is the WAIT list menu?
  • opt2not -

Liked Aurich’s post in the thread Sega Aero City! Great cabinets..

Like (Post)
    (pushed up glasses) Your Aeros are really nice, but I got down on my hands and knees with a flash light and you have tape on the legs. Never visiting again. :D
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread New Namco System 1 Multi Instructions.

My multi is great! My motherboard is not :( The VOICE samples aren't making it through to the final audio mix. My original roms are Galaga'88 and the voice samples are used so infrequently that I actually re-installed the mutli to change games and…
  • Aurich -

(pushed up glasses) Your Aeros are really nice, but I got down on my hands and knees with a flash light and you have tape on the legs. Never visiting again. :D