Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• djsheep -

Posted the thread Battle Bakraid PCB: Graphics Issue Advice.

Thread
    Was offered a Battle Bakraid PCB from a trusted member of another forum, however when they went to fully soak test it, the graphics became garbled. It was apparently working fine up until this point. I've now been offered this PCB at a very cheap…
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Quote from Frank_fjs: “I think ultimately the Mega Drive 2 standard is the better cable for superguns to support. Easier to obtain and a lot more options exist beyond regular RGB scart output, such as component and HDMI. ” ATX connector for Power and…
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Last check before I order... anyone need anything from saveyourgames.it ? Grabbing Cave Box Protectors for myself and 2 x JAMMA Adapters for @K0NAM1. Let me know by end of day if anyone wants to jump in on the postage. Cheers.
  • djsheep -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    RetroGamingCables, Retro Accessories, Tim Worthington etc all sell the appropriate cable. Alternatively you can build one of my scart to mini din adapters and use a regular mini din 8 cable. I think ultimately the Mega Drive 2 standard is the better…
  • djsheep -

Liked TheDeath’s post in the thread Turbo Force - VideoSystem - Missing Or-10 Sub PCB.

Like (Post)
    Thanks again @Hammy for this solution. I just made a PCB for it, i wanted to have like that anyway. When i will test if everything ok, if you want to, i'll send you one for the favour. Immagine.jpg
  • djsheep -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread The Jassifier.

Like (Post)
    Quote from 8bitforlife: “Could i be put on list for a fully done one? ” If such a list existed... I will keep watch over this thread, if enough people want them I'll do a batch of pre-assembled. Really tho we've made this project as easy to solder…