Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Darksoft -

Liked telecommand’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    HAS is received and working and it RULES! Thanks @RGB - this thing is amazing!!
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Taito F3. Sales Open. Get your cart here.

• Darksoft -

Liked jbrlll’s post in the thread This place is Awesome..

Like (Post)
    Quote from PascalP: “Wow, some great stuff you got there :thumbsup: Ow and please share some pics of your pinballs, sure lots of people love it! ” @PascalP I’ve redone two pins so far. A 2003 Stern simpsons pinball party and a 1993 Gottleib Mario Bro’s. So…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Cannot select certain games on my Darksoft ST-V multi.

can you show which LCD selector you have and where did you buy? Also can you post 3 or 4 jumper configurations that you try and which game it loads. That would help identify which jumper is bad. Thanks.
  • duckzero -

Wrote a comment on sheep_nova’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I wanted to ask you about purchasing Cave PGM boots and a board.
  • hardyhell -

Liked Layer33’s post in the thread [Convert tuto] Namco System 2 : any game in Rolling Thunder 2 jap.

Like (Post)
    This tutorial is for owners of Namco System 2 boards who wish to make a Rolling Thunder 2 jap convert (which has become quite difficult to find) at a lower cost, from any system game belonging to this list (gun games and race games have a second board…
  • MoppelTheWhale -

Liked ShootTheCore’s post in the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

Like (Post)
    I have a USB-GDROM as well (with the USB ports facing internally), so hopefully a variant that supports that will happen eventually. Nice case though!
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Best CPS2 game to Multi.

Oh you do need both, for some reason I incorrectly assumed you wanted just the B board. I've got a blue combo I can sell you, USA A and B board. A board has a damaged plastic shell on the underside thanks to AusPost but it's otherwise fine, just…
  • suverman -

Liked electric_monk’s post in the thread ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing.

Like (Post)
    How did you try to contact me? I never saw any e-mail/etc. Either way, USB hot-swapping should work, but hasn't been heavily tested, so you may run into a few bugs. However, I can certainly take a look and try to address any such issues in the firmware…