Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• thegreathopper -

Replied to the thread Namco Noir advice.

The new cab looks great Horris, I have some art in mine and got the lights under the CP working.
  • invzim -

Liked Joe’s post in the thread Toshiba d29c051 jamma problem (New Net City).

Like (Post)
    Hope everyone is well. I felt I ought to give an update to close the circle. In the end I replaced the monitor as even with adjusting the pots, and even a replacement chassis it remained dull. The replacement monitor (Toshiba D29C356) is bright and…
  • djsheep -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from djsheep: “ Q2: A1266Y Transitor Q3: C3198Y Transistor ” Ordered. Quote from ekorz: “It is a stereo b103 pot and thankfully matches the footprint of a Gameboy Advance volume pot perfectly, you just have to bend the pins to fit…
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Brezzasoft Crystal System conversions.

Quote from djsheep: “ Q2: A1266Y Transitor Q3: C3198Y Transistor ” Ordered. Quote from ekorz: “It is a stereo b103 pot and thankfully matches the footprint of a Gameboy Advance volume pot perfectly, you just have to bend the pins to fit…
  • Quote from nam9: “Neat! Did you make that breakout yourself or pick it up from somewhere? Colour me interested in one! ” Cheers. Good point, I'll update the post now and future posts with part numbers. The breakout is a sparkfun unit from digikey.
  • Layer33 -

Replied to the thread Nesica RFID card readers K92X0331B pinout.

Are these pinouts correct ? Quote: “N1 PIN 1 +5V PIN 2 TX PIN 3 RX PIN 4 GND PIN 5 FGND N2 PIN 1 +5V PIN 2 NESICA LED -RED- PIN 3 NESICA LED -GREEN- PIN 4 NESICA LED -BLUE- PIN 5 GND ” Do I have to use N1 only with a TX3 mobo ?
  • zionfarm -

Now follows ArcSys101.

Follow