Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Apparently there will be another prototype run. This time, it will focus on improving compatibility with other vewlix cases as well as miscellaneous improvements. I've been very indecisive because every time I decide something I get a light bulb moment…
  • Elfito69 -

Replied to the thread Super Neo 29 - Monitor not working :( Advice?.

The Hitachi has a weird curve and its hard to find a tube that will fit, the front bezel bow out and it does not close properly
  • Apparently there will be another prototype run. This time, it will focus on improving compatibility with other vewlix cases as well as miscellaneous improvements. I've been very indecisive because every time I decide something I get a light bulb moment…
  • Geddon -

Replied to the thread Wiring fun! Ultimate control for Commodore 64 with arcade controls.

One of my friends says we can do what I want using 2 74hc32 chips and a transistor. I’ll follow up here once we try. Basic idea is open the connection to ground on the joystick switches if any of the 8 outer buttons are pressed.
  • RGB -

Liked the Goat’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from zwooky: “I've finally joined the club and got a HAS but haven't hooked it up yet as I'm needing a video cable. Is a 8 pin mini DIN to SCART the only option? Will one of the 8 pin mini DIN to VGA work?
  • BMXer3s -

Liked the Goat’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from zwooky: “I've finally joined the club and got a HAS but haven't hooked it up yet as I'm needing a video cable. Is a 8 pin mini DIN to SCART the only option? Will one of the 8 pin mini DIN to VGA work?
  • SMFK -

Now follows evilsim.

Follow
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Toaplan ‘HK-1000’ reproduction by Caius.

Like (Post)
    THIS IS A REPRODUCTION PROJECT MADE BY @caius ALL INFORMATION HAS BEEN POSTED WITH HIS PERMISION. CREDIT AND MERIT GOES TO HIM. As many of us know (not only long term arcade collectors/enthusiasts) Toaplan manufactured few but excellent games.Some of…