Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• rewrite -

Replied to the thread ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “you might be able to spoof the JVS IO using the MegaJVS device, I can't find any info on the other PCBs though, so I can't say how difficult they'd be to work around. do you have all of this stuff or do you just have the…
  • bytestorm -

Replied to the thread New CPS2 Multigame Firmware with Key Writing!!!!!!.

The new keywriting FW works like a charm! I know its a bit late but (and I might have said it before) thanks for making this possible! Installed a new fan in my cps2 multisetup today and I noticed my CPS2 mobo has a pimped Z80 :) (I know they can run in…
  • jassin000 -

Quote from Derick2k: “Claims to be a true CF to ATAPI adapter ” CF?! Meh, even if it "works" whos gives a shit. ;)
  • Derick2k -

Found these but cant get a true spec or operating sheets on it. Claims to be a true CF to ATAPI adapter hsc-us.com/Embedded/CFadapters/ATG_index.htm Probably discontinued.
  • twistedsymphony -

Quote from rewrite: “It needs two special IO boards and a filter board. Namco V260 SIF PCB Namco V328 Mini-JV PCB Namco V328 FUTA PCB ” you might be able to spoof the JVS IO using the MegaJVS device, I can't find any info on the other PCBs though,…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread JAMMA Passthrough for linking cabs?.

I've gone through a whole bunch service manuals to try to find out which games share which 3 Player or 4 Player configuration. There are a number of games that are unique but here are all the shared pin configs I've found: Konami/Data East - 23…
  • rewrite -

Quote from twistedsymphony: “They use JVS for the IO right? will it work with a normal JVS IO or does it need a special Taiko IO board? ” It needs two special IO boards and a filter board. Namco V260 SIF PCB Namco V328 Mini-JV PCB Namco V328 FUTA…
  • dewhal -

Replied to the thread NAOMI Netbooting - Error 33 Gateway Not Found error.

Quote from 8bitforlife: “my ram slot went bad it drove me crazy. it would not load a game at all network errors and such. So try running with 1 stick in each slot. Also check to see if the fans are running correctly maybe they aren't running and when a…