Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• krakorjak -

Replied to the thread Sega Naomi Error 22 / 24.

Here is a picture of my Dimm board and it reads 1.02 firmware but says Gdrom is bad. So this definitely confirms the theory of my NetDimm being bricked I guess.
  • Morden -

Replied to the thread OSSC Pro, with ROTATION!.

Too bad it goes for expansions instead of integrating composite and s-video. At this point, I'm using RetroTINK 2X to give OSSC the inputs it lacks. I haven't RGB modded every retro system I own, so composite and s-video still get a fair amount of use.…
  • krakorjak -

Replied to the thread Sega Naomi Error 22 / 24.

So this is my NetDimm board that was at 4.02 firmware when I purchased it. I checked and confirmed that before I did anything. So this looks like it was bricked then. So my question what did I do to brick it?
  • Otaku Punk -

Liked PlayYing’s post in the thread [PRE-ORDER your HAS!].

Like (Post)
    Demand is finna (fixing to) explode. Featured in Game Sack this week. youtu.be/fq_d2GVSgGw
  • zionfarm -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Would you guys give this guy a break. His eyes are obviously on the big pay day of selling a working MK 2 board. How much do they go for these days $300- $400 US? Serious though Brendle if you're starting from scratch on getting that board to function.…
  • BlinG -

Replied to the thread Nanao MS-2930.

• Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Arthrimus's DB15 Controller Adapters. PSX, SATURN, SNES..

• Frank_fjs -

Liked Arthrimus’s post in the thread Arthrimus's DB15 Controller Adapters. PSX, SATURN, SNES..

Like (Post)
    I use MCUdude's Minicore package. It lets you select from a wide variety of AtmegaXX8 variant chips and you can set the correct clock settings, bootloader settings etc. Just compile it for your particular chip at 8mhz and you should get a good HEX. Also…
  • Brendle -

Quote from the Goat: “Quote from Brendle: “Like I mentioned, I don't want to get it working to play it, so I'm not interested in playing it in MAME or any other port. I would like to test it and then sell it. ” People are trying to tell you, your…
  • the Goat -

Quote from Brendle: “Like I mentioned, I don't want to get it working to play it, so I'm not interested in playing it in MAME or any other port. I would like to test it and then sell it. ” People are trying to tell you, your plan doesn't make…
  • Max_Power -

Replied to the thread OSSC Pro, with ROTATION!.

• Brendle -

Quote from AlxUnderBase: “Quote from Brendle: “EDIT - I found a different thread here saying the HAS may be available in Feb on a webshop, so I will look out for that. But I'll leave my old mssg here in case anyone can help regarding the other stuff. ”
  • Brendle -

Quote from lupinko: “It’s up to you and I don’t want to sound like I’m just criticizing. But buying a supergun just to test your MKII pcb so that you can just sell it afterward is a waste. Like it was mentioned before, you could just sell the…