Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cloggerdude -

Replied to the thread Super Neo 29 Candy Control Panel Reproduction..

I'm going to pick up my Super Neo 29 this weekend, so this is really great timing. Since I don't have access to a laser cutter myself, does anyone have any suggestions for services that could use the file to make a CP?
  • the Goat -

Liked xtrasmiley’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    This forum isn't about ripping people off or making them waste money unnecessarily, even at the profit of one of our own. It's about helping people and creating cool products. If his best course of action is to sell his board untested, that's what we…
  • ArcadeSTG -

Posted the thread Under Defeat HD+, anyone?.

Thread
    Under Defeat HD+ is a Ringedge 2 game, which is a more powerful system than TX2, but the game is not that demanding (after all it is a Naomi game + HD). Maybe it is possible to have it running in The Multi. Has anyone ever tried?
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

This forum isn't about ripping people off or making them waste money unnecessarily, even at the profit of one of our own. It's about helping people and creating cool products. If his best course of action is to sell his board untested, that's what we…
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread Guardians denjin makai II.

No, it definitely could be the SG. Many of them are crap and use poor circuitry for video out (or at least not as good as the HAS). Arcade PCBs are complex and wildly different than one another so it doesn't necessarily mean your PCB is bad.
  • I used the Gq4X4 to burn some cps2 roms and was able to do so. The only problem was I had a jumper wrong on the adapter board, once I caught it everything worked fine. Perhaps post a picture of your adapter board with the rom in place and I can compare…
  • invzim -

Replied to the thread Schmitt trigger buffer for CSYNC and Neo Geo MVS compatibility.

So what's special about the MVS input signal? I think one of the MVS's have a bit of DC bias
  • ArcadeSTG -

Replied to the thread Anyone have attempted to make their own Nesica server yet?.

Quote from corey: “I actually have a much further progressed server up for testing. I am just waiting on flybit to add full support for it in Jconfig. FF isnt supported in the version I have up at the moment as that portion wasn't written by me. Once…
  • ArcadeSTG -

Liked corey’s post in the thread Anyone have attempted to make their own Nesica server yet?.

Like (Post)
    I actually have a much further progressed server up for testing. I am just waiting on flybit to add full support for it in Jconfig. FF isnt supported in the version I have up at the moment as that portion wasn't written by me. Once I get some solid…
  • Try burning it as a 27c4096 or 27c240. It's been a while since I burned one of these, but if I recall correctly the software for the GQ 4x4 is just broken when it comes to the 27c4002. You will probably need to turn off the ID check for it to work.
  • PascalP -

Liked Sp33dFr34k’s post in the thread Where to buy Everdrives in EU.

Like (Post)
    At this point I'm not even getting emails back anymore :( Thanks Mo, once this is all set and done I'll have a look at what the best option is.
  • PascalP -

Liked xtrasmiley’s post in the thread Where to buy Everdrives in EU.

Like (Post)
    At this point you guys should just do a CC refund and order through Amazon or have someone here be a go-between. It's extras shipping, but at least you know it will be done right! I'd be happy to do so, just PM if you want.
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

@seikenflyer a few minutes is all it takes.
  • Galford -

Liked stt1’s post in the thread ST-V multicart game selector with LCD screen.

Like (Post)
    Some good news: most of the parts have arrived. Waiting anymore a package with sockets (LCD and Arduino) to arrive. PCBs arrived too (or at least a package, didn't have time yet to check if they sent a brick ;) ). I have some sockets left from the…
  • rsignal -

Replied to the thread Schmitt trigger buffer for CSYNC and Neo Geo MVS compatibility.

Quote from invzim: “Speaking from experience, you need a scope when dealing with stuff - doesn't have to be a fancy one. For fun, you can try to put a 10k resistor to gnd on csync before the schmitt to see if it makes a difference. ” Very true! In my…
  • rsignal -

Liked invzim’s post in the thread Schmitt trigger buffer for CSYNC and Neo Geo MVS compatibility.

Like (Post)
    Speaking from experience, you need a scope when dealing with stuff - doesn't have to be a fancy one. For fun, you can try to put a 10k resistor to gnd on csync before the schmitt to see if it makes a difference.
  • opt2not -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Seriously though, you guys really trying to talk people out of RGB making a sale, in his own sales thread? tenor.gif If the guy wants to buy a HAS, let him buy a HAS. RGB would surely appreciate another customer, and we can all suffer less posts of…
  • zerox_dogma -

Replied to the thread Guardians denjin makai II.

Quote from xtrasmiley: “Quote from zerox_dogma: “Quote from xtrasmiley: “Ok the knob is volume control, tested on two Korean boards, both adjust sound. On OSSC I use 5x with Generic 4:3 mode for a quick test, very sharp. All other settings…